The Cube

Hiya :) sorry this chapter took for ever to write cause it the first full week back at school and I never really had anytime to write :/ so rather then Tuesdays (Monday's for people on the other side of the word) I'm gonna try and up date on Fridays (Thursdays) Also sorry for no Bee in this chapter

As I was catching up with my team I herd a cough behind me. I turned around a looked up at Simmons. "Look we got off to a bad start." He said and crossed his arms while having a serious look on his face.

"You don't say." I said while mimicking his action. Simmons opened his mouth to say something but I quickly spoke with a sigh. "Look I'm sorry for what me and my brother did. It was very immature and I do apologize, but you did hurt and capture something that wasn't trying to hurt anyone." I then turned my back to him and walked over to where my team had walked over to.

"I really don't like these Sector 7 guys." I mumbled to them and we started to follow Simmons and one of the other guy across the bottom of the damn. "All right, here's the situation. You've all had direct contact with the NBE's" Simmons yelled back to the group. We all looked at him confused and Epp's spoke up asking what an NBE is.

"Non-Biological Extraterrestrials. Try and keep up the acronyms." Simmons said in an annoyed voice. "Geez like we should know what NBE stands for." I mumbled to Sam who walked beside me. The other Sector 7 guy then spoke up as we walked down a damp, cold tunnel. "What you're about to see is totally classified." We then walked into a large room with a giant Cybertronian.

"Whoa." I said as I looked up at it with wide eyes and recognised him as Megatron. "Sam is that who I think it is?" I mumbled to him."I think it is." He said back, as our group stood just at the entrance of the large room that held him.

We then started to walk over to the frozen Megaton and the other guy next to Simmons started to talk. "We think when he made his approach over the North Pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. He crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934."

We then stopped right in front of the platform that he was standing on. I looked up at the large 'con then looked at Simmons when he started to talk again. "We call him NBE-One." I scoffed and crossed my arms. "Im sorry to correct you, sir, but his name is Megatron. The leader of the Decepticons." I said stressing 'sir' and nodding my head at the large 'con. Simmons then turned around and gave me a glare.

The other guy then spoke up while looking between me and Sam. "He's been in cryostasis since 1935. Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries in the history of mankind." Simmons then started to speak up again to the whole group.

"Fact is, you're looking at the source of the modern age. The microchip, lasers, space flight, cars, all reverse-engineered by studying him. NBE-One." Simmons then walked up to me and got in my face and said "That's what we call him." I lent away and glared back. Geez what's his problem.

"And you didn't think the United States military might need to know that you're keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?" I turned and looked at Keller then looked back at Simmons and the other Sector 7 guy. "Until these events, we had no credible threat to national security." I rolled my eyes and looked up at the frozen Megatron.

"So why Earth?" I herd Will ask. I looked away from Megatron and looked at him. Sam then looked over my shoulder and looked at him. "It's the All spark."He said then Keller asked what it was. "It's some sort of cube looking thing." I said looked at him and then Sam spoke up again.

"Mister NBE-One here, a.k.a. Megatron, that what they call him," Sam said and got up in Simmons face. "Who's pretty much the harbinger of death." Sam stopped and I spoke up saying "He wants to use the cube to transform human technology to take over the universe." We both looked around at the group and they all had confused faces.