Getting the team back togeather!

Hiya :D I finally found time to update!!! I'm actually in study right now and my friends keep trying to look at my phone :/

Oh man the looks on there faces when they look up at Optimus where priceless! "Taking the children was a bad move." Optimus said and all the guys in suits quickly ran next to the car we where in and pointed there guns up at him.

"Autobots, relieve them of there weapons." He said as the rest of the autobots came running across the bridge. The guys with the guns all gasp in shock and aw as the bot's stood around us. Me, Mikaela and Sam just sat in the back of the destroyed car, just glad we don't have to deal with the weird suit guy anymore.

Ironhide held his cannons at everyone along with Ratchet and Bee and Jazz used some sort of magnetic pull to grab all of the guys in backs suits guns. Optimus then lent down to where weird suit guy stood. "Hi there." He said slightly waving at the tall bot.

"You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus questioned him. I used looked up at suit guy and rolled my eyes as he started to go on about protocols and such. Optimus just looked at him with what looked like an annoyed face and said "get out of the car."

"All right. All right. Me? You want me to-" he was then stopped in his mid rant when Optimus yelled 'now!' causing the other guy who was driving to jump. I smirked at them as Sam opened his bashed up door and we wall jumped out.

I just stood there looking at all of guys around us who seemed to slightly on edge. I then herd a click behind me and the cold metal fell from around my wrists. I then looked behind to see Mikaela working on pick locking Sam's cuffs.

"You're good with handcuffs, too, now huh?" Sam asked annoyed. "You guys weren't supposed to hear all that." She said and walked away from us. "At lest she's nice." I said with a shrug and followed her. She then stopped and looked back at Sam. I then smiled a soft smile at them and turned away as she started to talk.

I side glanced at them and sore Sam with a apologetic look on his face. I then walked over to weird suit guy and stood right in front of him. "Hey! I want answers. What is sector 7?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest and stood up straight. Sam and Mikaela then joined me. He then looked down at me lightly as seeing I'm lightly shorter then him.

"I'm the one who asks questions around here. Not you, young lady!" He yelled at me. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "How'd you know about the aliens?" Mikaela asked standing next to me and gave him a death glare. "Where did you take our parents?" Sam then asked standing to my left. "I am not as liberty to discuss-" He started to say and I went threw his blazer pocket and pulled out his badge.

I'm so gonna get kicked out of the army for this. But it's so worth it. "Do-whatever-I-want-badge-and-get-away-with-it badge, right?" I said waving it in front of his face then looking at it. The name 'Simmons' was on it. Well now I don't have to call him weird suit guy.

"Where is Sector Seven?" Sam asked taking the badge from my hands and looked up at him. Simmons looked at him then at me. "Wouldn't you like to know." He said. I then looked up at Bee when a can hit the back of Simmons head then a he was drenched in a type of liquid which made it look like Bee was pissing on Simmons' head.

I snorted at the look on his face and then looked up at Bee. He just looked like he was proud of him self. My smile grew at this. He was just to cute for his own kind!

I shook that thought out of my mind as Optimus told him to stop and he made the gesture like he was going 'what?' I looked away from Bee with a small blush on my face and then started to grab the handcuffs and started to cuff all of the men in black. Sam and Mikaela then started to help. Soon we got to Simmons I stood there and looked at him with a blank face with my arms crossed.