The other 5 look at me with their eyes wide open,didn't expect me to suddenly attack them without a reason.

"Yugyeom?what the hell do you want?"Kai,who was the team leader ask.

I stare at Hwakyung who was staring at me with her teary eyes.

Kai tched,making me turn to look at his now smirk face."ahh...I know"

"This is your girl?"he ask mockingly.

"Never be"I reply back,gazing him before look at Chanyeol who was the one who lift Hwakyung on his shoulder.

Chanyeol gave me a question look before I kick him in the stomach making him fall to the ground so do Hwakyung.

"Hwakyung..go"I instruct her,who was still hissing in pain.I could see her knee were bruise.

"what about you?"she ask,probably worrying about me.

"Just run away!!!now!!"she looks surprise at first but then obey me,running away.

"Looks like we got a new victim here"Kai smirk teasingly while staring at a running Hwakyung.

"You wanna use her to trick me?"I chuckle."she's nothing for me"

"Well,If that what you say...I'll trust it"I clench my fist tightly.

"Since you're alone here...what if I beat your ass up?I'm waiting for this momment"

Hwakyung POV

As Yugyeom ask me to run away,I stop when I was already out of their sight and hid behind a big tree,peeking on them.

They are ready to fight but Yugyeom was just alone.He gonna die fighting with those 8 guys.

I unzipped my handbag and search for my phone to contact Jackson but he didn't pick up his phone so I call for Bambam.

'BamBam!!you should come here right now!'

'It's urgent!'

'Yugyeom are fighting with a group of boys!'

Bambam quickly hang up the call as soon as I spoke Yugyeom was into a fight.

I hid behind the tree,watching the scene that I never or dream of to watch it in my real life.

They were all crowding Yugyeom and beat him up but Yugyeom looks steady and punch them back without hurting.

I flinch and cover my mouth with my hand when a guy hit Yugyeom's back with a thick wooden block.

I know I can't just sit here witnessing the scene without doing nothing so I look around me and saw a big stone besides me.

Yugyeom POV

I fall down as I feel sting on my back.Feeling the ache,I groan in pain as Suho keep hitting me with the wooden block.I raise my arm to cover my face from get hit by them.

"Yaaah!!"someone shout from behind,making all of them stop beating me and turn their look to the one who shout include me.

I cursed under my breath,seeing Hwakyung stood right in front of them.

I don't know what she had done but I see D.O knocked down on the road.

Lay walk towards her and without any warning,he slap her on the cheek,making a loud sound.

My eyes widen seeing the scene and with the less energy that left in me,I force myself to get up and punch Suho who was having his whole attention on hwakyung,making him stumble back and fall on his butt and I did the same to Chanyeol.

I heard a groan from behind me and I turn to see Bambam and Jackson worried face.

"Are you okay?"Bambam ask,checking on me.

"Settle them"I run toward Sehun,Lay and Xiumin who was carrying Hwakyung into their car.

"We're not done yet bitch"I pull Lay harshly and give him a punch on his cheek,leaving bruise on it.

"Shit"Sehun try to punch me but I dodge his punch and kick his leg,making him fall on the floor and then kick his stomach.

Xiumin on another hand,get scared and run away,leaving Hwakyung who was now passing out on the ground.

I let out a heavy sighs,staring at her red cheeks before carrying her to my car.

Leaving Jackson and Bambam to settle the other two guys

-

"She's fine isn't it?"Jackson ask,slightly worry seeing Hwakyung who still unconcsious on the couch.

"She just got slapped not killed"I rolled my eyes,annoyed by him asking the same question again and again.

"She's just a girl Yugyeom...even though she looks strong,but she's just a girl!"Bambam yelled,making me even more boiled.

"You've no right to raise your voice to me"I push Bambam harshly until he fall on the floor.

"yaaah Yugyeom ah!"Jackson yelled and help Bambam who was now on the floor.

"It's all your fault we got in this messy trouble...why don't you just brought her home?"I plopped my self on another couch,staring at the two guys.

"we didn't expect this to happen"

"You said she's a girl even though she looks strong...but why did you let her walk alone at this hour?"I ask,making them bow their head.

But before I could say more,we turn to Hwakyung who was groaning at how loud we were.