07 Gentleman? No?

Start from the beginning

I,being my ownself back,pulling myself away from her to let her fall.

She open her eyes wide in surprise.

"Both of you are really something"Bambam brought his hand down his chin while studying both of us who are sitting awkwardly on the couch.

I fake a hawk,"who win the game this time?"changing the topic.

Bambam and Jackson look at each other before suddenly,Jackson raise both of his hands up and cheer loudly,"I WIN!!!"

"ahh stop it!I will make sure that I'll win next time!"Bambam push Jackson who was excited away.

Jackson and Bambam argued about the games for about 20 minutes and then we have a random talk with each other.

Hwakyung looks comfortable talking and hanging around with us.She doesn't even have the fear that other students have on us.

She's definitely different.

She just casually makes some jokes and laugh with the others.she's not like our other dogs who will just look down and doesn't even have that courage to look at us in the eyes.

"She was like...oh god!My wig had been snatched!!"she jokingly said,making Jackson and Bambam laugh their lungs out.

"Okay stop the topic..let's play ToD shall we?"Jackson point out and the we agreed with the idea.

Even thought we're just four,but it's fun to play.

The bottle than spinned by Hwakyung landed on me,unfortunately.

She looks at me before smirk,"true or dare?"

"just pick truth!don't you have a courage to pick truth?you always picked dare"Bambam yelled,slightly annoyed by me picking dare all the way.

"Fine..truth"I lazily said and Bambam shout happily.

"okay...umm I want to ask you something..actually there's many question I want to ask you"Hwakyung look away,trying to think a better question I think?

"I want to ask you...why did you love to bully student...like what's the point on bullying other people?you have two different personalities..you're different at home and at school"Hwakyung eyes piercing on me,waiting for my answer.

"just...for fun"I shrugged my shoulder.

"that's it?you know right you have to tell us the truth...did you really doing that just for the sake of fun?"she raise her eyebrows up which kinda makes me annoyed.

I stood up and leave the house without answering the question.

Hwakyung POV

He left us just like that.

"what's that?"I ask,staring at the wide open door and then to Jackson and Bambam who was looking on the floor.

"Jackson?Bambam?don't you know why he behave like this?"

"We...we don't know"Bambam shrugged his shoulder and I know there's something wrong here.

"Are you sure...you seems like you know wh--"

"You're just our dog..keep that on your mind,you have no right to know anything about us"Jackson stood up,glaring at me coldly.

"Hwakyung..act--"Bambam's words was cutted off by Jackson who was suddenly grabbing Bambam's collar.

"Don't act stupid Bambam...Yugyeom would be mad if you break the promise!"Jackson yelled at Bambam's face as Bambam groan in annoyed.

"What the hell?"their gaze return to me who was clueless.

"Sorry Hwakyung but we've promised with him that we'll not told people about this..and you should not ask that question"Bambam said,playing with his fingers."I'm false too..why should I ask him to pick truth?"

"Okey then..I can't forced you guys to tell me the truth if that really important for you"I nod,slightly agreed with them.That's his secret so I have no right to know about it.

Bambam just give a small smile while Jackson look away,trying to calm himself down.

"wait..does he really leave me alone here?how should I go home now?"the thought of him leaving me here turn me speechless.

"your house are just 5minutes away from here..you can just walk"Jackson slapped my right arm softly.

"but..don't you guys want to accompany me home?"I blink my eyes twice just to get them running towards Bambam's room and slammed the door shut loudly.

I tched before walk toward the already open door,putting on heels and babbled about how rude they are.