"Awwwweee look at the cute couple." Michael gushes. I chuckle as I pick up a grape from the food platter and toss it at him.

He narrows his eyes me and shakes his head, "No food fights at your wedding." He grumbles, taking the grape and throwing it at Calum.

"I thought you said no food fights you fairy." I laugh.

"Excuse me, bish. No one calls me a fairy. I just lost a bet... That's all." He says, pretending to be mad at me.

Kimberley and Michael made a bet a few weeks ago. Of course, it was over my kids. A week before the bet, Andrew had crawled for the first time. If Harmony started crawling next, Kimberley had to dye her hair neon green. If Lucas crawled next, Michael had to dye his hair pink. Who ever dyed their hair had to keep it that way until after Cal and I's wedding. It's obvious who lost the bet.

"And its not my fault you lost that bet. You should've rooted for Lucas." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

Michael mumbles something under his breath and looks down at his phone. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and then around to find Ashton.

"Mrs. Hood! How are you? How's the married life? When's cake time?"

"I'm good, Mr. Irwin. Um, I'm not sure I've been married for less than two hours. Cake time isn't for another hour. Who's asking?" I reply.

"Miss. Irwin asked." Ashton chuckles, gesturing towards his two year old daughter.

Back in September, we got a knock at our door.

Flashback

The door bell rings and Luke gets up to answer the door. About five minutes passes and Luke isn't back. "Ashton!" He yells.

Ashton runs through the living room, almost tripping on my leg, "I'm coming for you pizza!!" He chuckles. I guess he ordered pizza?

I hear the front door slam closed and then Ashton say, "Oh, that's not pizza."

Luke and Ashton come walking into the living room with a baby along with a diaper bag. This can't be good. "That definitely isn't pizza. Unless they're making pizza look like tiny human beings now a days." I chuckle.

"No shit." Ashton grumbles.

"Is she yours?" I ask.

He nods his head and looks down at the little girl, "The note said she was Briana's. She got into a car crash last week and died. I guess no one wanted to be responsible for her. The baby, that is."

"Welcome to parenthood." I chuckle.

Flashback Over

I smile at the little girl in Ashton's grip. "Well, for Layla I'll give you a little treat. Only because you're the cutest thing ever." I tell her.

Her eyes widen and she turns her head to her father, "Upcakes?" She asks. She could never say cupcakes. Ashton nods and hands her over to me. I bring Layla over to the table in the back of the room and let her pick out a treat.

She ends up picking out a cupcake with chocolate frosting and a small, pink candy rose on top. "Fanks aunt Shay." She giggles. She had also acquired the Australian accent from her father.

"You're welcome kiddo."

I take her back to Ashton and hand the messy two year old over. For the next two hours, we all hangout at the table just talking. Which I enjoyed very much. It was nice because, we just talked about the past and what we would've been doing if the boys had never met. None of us ever imagined that any of this would happen.

But, the most important thing is that we got through it. All together as one, big, happy family. All of our experiences have brought us closer together and I think that's an amazing thing.

_____________________

Okay, you want the good news? Or the bad news?

I'll give you both.

Bad News- I'm afraid this is the end. I know I said there would be 35 chapters but, I just don't have anymore ideas. No worries though, there will be a long ass epilogue. I can promise you that.

Good News- I HIT 50K OKAY, WTF. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. ILYSM. LIKE 50K IS HALFWAY TO 100K AND 100K IS 10% OF THE WAY TO 1,000,000. HOLY FUCK. THIS IS JUST SO AMAZING. I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS STORY MANAGED TO GET TO 50K BUT, IT DID AND I'M SO HAPPY.

Anyway, there's the news. I love you guys so much. I enjoyed writing this book so much. It was honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me. I just want to thank you for all the support that you've all given me. I just can't believe this happened.

One more quick announcement, I will be publishing a new book!!! It will be called "Pregnant With My Best Friend's Baby". I've been working on it for a very long time now and I hope you all will go and check it out because, I think it's pretty good.

I Love You Guys So Much Xx

Update: It's July 31st 11:09, this is actually the second best thing to happen to me because, as of now, Baby Daddy is at 81.5K... I think. But, that still doesn't tøp it. The best thing that's ever happened to me was this weird ass blonde girl that I walked with in gym and this other girl who lives in California. I love them so much...

Sorry, I just thought I should make that public. Bi :).

Lmao Another Update: It's currently August 12, 2016 at 4:05am and this book is currently at 83.8K reads. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm wtf. I love you guys so much.

Guess What It's Another Update: it's currently September 5th, 2016 at 12:36 a.m. and Baby Daddy is now at 86.4K. I FOOKING LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH HOLY SHIT.

Another Update from the Year 2017:  100K. 100K. 100K. 100K. 100K. WTF GUYS 100K. DO YOU KNOW HOW AMAZING THAT IS!??!?!?!?!?!!!!! FUCK I LOVE YOU ALL.

btw, im bisexual. incase you didn't already know. hate me for it, love me for it. I don't give a fuck. just, thanks for reading :))))