Chapter 1

Authors Note: 1/5/14 If youre just starting this story, Beware! ahah, I wasnt a very good writer when i wrote this. It was my first story. The grammar isnt too good and i rushed into things. Its not the best, No where near it. Im writing a new Jade and Harry story called Alive if you want to go check it out! Sorry for the errors and mistakes in the story!<3

-Jades POV-

"Jade, get up!!" Perrie yelled at me

"No five more minutes" I groaned.

"Whatever. The boys are coming over and were going out to lunch." She told me.

"I don't want to go though" I whined.

"Fine." And with that she left.

As you can see I'm Jade Thirlwall, for Little Mix. We all share a flat. I'm single and not ready to mingle. There is one guy I have a crush on. He is 1/5 of One Direction.

I heard a chorus of bye jades before I heard the door slam shut. May as well go get some breakfast. I grabbed my phone and realized it was 1 pm. I looked down at my outfit which was simply grey sweatpants and my One Direction t shirt the boys got me for Christmas last year.

I walked out if my room to see a mop of curls laying in the couch. I guess Harry didn't want to go. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the milk and the Fruit Loops. I poured some in a bowl an added some milk. I walked into the living room to see harry laying there awake watching Spongebob.

"Hey Harry move your feet" I groaned.

"Good morning to you to Jadey" he was the only one that called me Jadey and I liked it honestly.

"I'm sorry. Good morning my dearest Harold" I said in a fake accent.

He smiled and moved his feet. I plopped down and started eating.

"Why didn't you go?" He asked me.

I shrugged and said "I'm tired"

"Same" he said and returning his attention to the tv.

I finished my cereal an put it by the sink and walked to my room to get my MacBook and a blanket. I walked into the living room and sat in my old spot and put the blanket on me.

"Share with me" Harry said. I wouldn't have shared with him if I wasn't falling head over heels for him.

"Ok" I smiled.

I spread the blanket on both of us. He turned around and put his head in my lap.

"I wasn't comfortable the other way" he smirked.

"Whatever" I joked. Even though I secretly liked it.

"Where am I going to put my laptop?" I asked still holding it above his face.

"On my chest" he scooted up so his shoulders were in my lap too.

I sat it down on his chest and opened up twitter.

"You hear the rain?" He asked. I listened closely an hear the rain hitting the window.

"Yeah" I said and focused on my laptop.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him staring at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"Oh u-um nothing" he stuttered.

His hands were rested right by my laptop.

"You have big hands" I stated and lifted one of them up.

"You have small ones." He said and stuck his tongue out at me.

I decided to get on Twitter.

I scrolled through my mentions. Seeing some nice and some mean ones.

I tweeted:

@JadelittleMix: @HarryStyles get off me.

My mentions blew up.

'Ew stay away from Harry'

"GET MARRIED ALL READY'

'Haz you can do better'

Some of these hurt but you can't let it get to you.

'@HarryStyles: @JadeLittleMix You love me really xx'

I laughed and shut my laptop. I put it in the table next to the couch. Harry sat up next to me.

"Jade?"

"Yes Harry?"

"I-I like you." He quickly stammered.

"I like you to Harry"

We both leaned in. Our eyes were in each others lips. We were literally an inch away from each other when the door opened.