11; ~(^з^)-♡

Basically...can you guess what book two of Socially Awkward is called?

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo was standing outside Grimmjow's house. He was absolutely nervous. He didn't know if he should knock or just go home. Ichigo decided to do the latter, he turned around and walked down the stairs.

"Hey? Why ya leaving?"

Ichigo stopped walking and turned around. Grimmjow was standing on the porch. Ichigo blushed because Grimmjow was shirtless.

"Are you gonna come in or just stand there and gawk at me?" Grimmjow asked. Ichigo's face flushed more red and walked back up the stairs.

They walked upstairs to Grimmjow's room. Ichigo sat down on Grimmjow's bed. Ichigo looked around the room. It still looked the same as the first time he came here. Grimmjow sat next Ichigo.

They sat there in awkward silence. Grimmjow broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"So..?"

"I accept your apology."

"You do?" Grimmjow asked with a surprised look on his face. Ichigo nodded and smiled.

"I really am sorry."

"I know."

Grimmjow nodded and laid down.

"So...how long have you and Nelliel been together?" Ichigo asked.

"Three years. I've actually known her all my life but when I became a freshman I asked her to be my girlfriend." Grimmjow said.

"She's a pretty girl. I wish s-she didn't hate me."

Grimmjow sighed and sat back up.

"I know and I'm sorry for that, too. I'm actually said sorry to the both of you. I cheated on her with you. And lead you on. Both I shouldn't have done."

Ichigo nodded and stood up.

"I should get going...see you at the graduation ceremony." Ichigo waved and walked out the door.

"Bye, Ichigo... I love you..."