3; "ψ(`∇')ψ

These chapters don't even have titles, I'm just being my weird self.

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

------------------------------------------------------

I've been clinging to Grimmjow ever since I lost my virginity to him. I think it's starting to annoy him but he tells me that it's cute. I don't believe him though, I'm an annoying person.

Right now, I'm in social studies. Social...something I'm not good at. Grimmjow is sitting behind me. He's playing with my hair. I want to tell him to stop and pay attention but I'm nervous. I'll do it anyway.

"G-G-Grimmy, can y-you p-p-please st-stop p-playing with my h-hair a-and pay a-attention?", I asked quitely, turn around slightly in my chair.

"Sorry, babe, I'll pay attention.", Grimmjow said while smirking. I had a feeling he wasn't going to pay attention. I turned back straight (Yuki note: gay**) in my seat and started taking down notes.

Suddenly I felt something slide under my elbow. I lift up my elbow to see a piece of paper. I look back at Grimmjow, he was taking notes. I grab the paper and unfold it.

Wanna come over after school?
~Pantera G. J.

Yes, of course but why 'Pantera'?

~Ichigo K. xx

I fold the paper back up and slide it to the end of my desk so Grimmjow can grab it. He grabs it and I go back to taking notes. I hear him clear his throat and slide the note by my elbow.

Because, I'm the panther king and I'm glad you said yes. Because I want to fuck that tight ass of yours again. Did you know that you are the best fuck I ever had?

~Pantera G. J.

That's good to know I guess. But if you want to fuck me again you have to take me on a date. Or even ask me to be your boyfriend.

~Ichigo K. xx

Well, Ichigo Kurosaki, do you want to be my boyfriend? And if that's a yes (better be) will you go out on a date with me on Saturday?

~Pantera G. J.

Yes, I will be your boyfriend. And yes I would love that.

~Ichigo K. xx