7; ( ̄ω ̄;)

Best sentence I've ever read in a story. #LashtonAF

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

---------------------------

Ichigo hates school now. I mean, who really likes school? But anyway he hates school now because of Grimmjow and his girlfriend. Speaking of his girlfriend, Ichigo has every class with her.

Ichigo is brought out of his thoughts when a paper ball is thrown at him. He picks up the paper ball. Usually when someone throws a paper ball at you, it's a note. Ichigo unballed the paper. He was right, it is a note.

I told you I'll get to see you at school ~ Nel

Ichigo looks up to see Nelliel smiling at him. Ichigo glares at her and crumbles up the paper.

{{{}}}

It was the end of the day. Today was one of the days Ichigo has to go to speech therapy. Ichigo puts his books in his locker. Rukia walks up to him.

"Hey, are you coming to Renji's party?" Rukia asked. Once a month Renji has a party for the hell of it. The whole school usually comes. Which made Renji popular. Ichigo is already popular. Why? Because he's a boy that wears feminine clothes.

"Yeah, w-wouldn't miss i-it." Ichigo said, closing his locker.

"Great. So, how's your day?" Rukia asked.

"T-terrible, I have e-every class w-with Nelliel. And the c-classes I have with G-Grimmjow have been terrible t-too because he has been s-staring at me." Ichigo sighed.

"That sucks, well you can take your mind off them at the party." Rukia said.

"Yeah." Ichigo nodded.

"See ya at the party." Rukia said before walking away. Ichigo walked to his speech therapy class. Nelliel was standing at the door.

"See ya the party...Ichigo." Nelliel mocked and smirked before leaving.

{{{}}}

Ichigo's POV

What am I gonna wear? I am standing in front of my closet. Nothing to wear. Okay, that's a lie. I have a lot of outfits I could wear but I don't think any of them would work.

"I-I guess one of t-these outfits will have to d-do." I sighed, looking through my closet.