1; ()

Ichigo is the quiet and shy type. Here's more socially awkward. Whenever someone asked him a question he'd nod, shake his head or shrug. Today was the first day of school, the day where Ichigo is extremely shy.

There are alot of new students that asked him what class was where and all he did was shrug. There were a few cute guys that asked him questions and all did was blush and shook his head.

Now it was this particular guy that Ichigo really blushed at. He has blue hair and eyes that match. He had a smirk that made Ichigo squirm in his seat.

They guy walked up to Ichigo's desk and smirked down at him. For some this guy made Ichigo want to talk to him.

"Hey, cutie."

"Uh...."

This was the most Ichigo could say to anyone without stuttering when going into a full conversation.

"You don't talk much, why is that. My name's Grimmjow by the way.", Grimmjow sat down in the seat next to him. That was his bestfriend Chad's seat but Chad wouldn't mind if he sat there.

"I-I st-stutter a-alot, s-so I-I d-d-don't t-talk m-much.", Ichigo stuttered out. He only stutters alot to people he's not close to.

"So, you're like....socially awkward."

Ichigo nodded and looked down. It's also hard for him to make eye contact for a long time.

"What's your name?"

"I-Ichigo K-K-Kurosaki...."

"Well, Ichigo....", Grimmjow trailed,whispering in Ichigo's ear, "Meet me after school, in front of the school, okay?"

Ichigo blushed and nodded. He thinks he just made a friend.