10; **

Socially Awkward is gonna turn into a series. I already know what's gonna happen. And I don't want to tell you how many books are in the series. But I will warn you now that this series will probably fuck you up...also the end of this book might be coming in a few chapters.

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo still has no memory of the party on Friday night. He knows he'll never find out because he won't ask anyone. He noticed that Grimmjow has been staring at him more than usual in class. Something definitely happened with them at the party.

He also has been getting death glares from Nelliel. Honestly, he doesn't give two fucks about her. She's been nothing but a bitch to him. It's not his fault that he didn't know that her boyfriend had a girlfriend.

Ichigo's speech has been getting absolutely better. He hasn't been stuttering a lot and somehow it boosted his confidence. Instead of being all quiet in class, he has been participating more.

The bell rung.

Ichigo sighed with happiness. He was glad the day was over. He just wanted to go home, take a hot bath and watch Mean Girls in nothing but his panties. Ichigo made his way out the classroom to his locker.

When he unlocked and opened his locker a note fell out. Ichigo picked up the folded piece of paper. He stared at it intensely. He had a feeling that Grimmjow was the one behind this note. He was the only person he knew that would give him notes.

Ichigo unfolded the note because yolo.

I'm sorry that I hurt you. I should've told you that I had a girlfriend. I just wanted you, so bad, that I said fuck her. You're just so beautiful. I mean, when do you see boy who wear girl clothes? Yeah, I'm not good at showing my feelings as you can see, reading this note.

~Pantera G. J.

"The hell..?" Ichigo asked out loud.

{{{}}}

"Do you accept his apology?"

"I don't know, Rukia."

"It sounded sincere, though."

"Renji, i-if it was sincere he would've said all this to my face instead of writing a note." Ichigo said, plopping down on Renji's bed. Renji was on punishment. His parents found out that he had a party. Ichigo and Rukia were surprised when his parents said he can have company over.

"Yeah, but you should confront him." Renji said.

"I-I don't know..."

"You should do it! Just do it!" Rukia shouted and jumped on Ichigo. Ichigo giggled and nodded.

"Fine, I'll d-do it."