I walked us over to her bed and lied her down, crawling on top of her. I began to feel light-headed so I pulled out of the kiss but trailed my lips from hers down to her jawline then to her pulse and began to suck on her soft skin until I knew it left a mark. Camila whimpered when I swiped my tongue against the sensitive skin.

I opened my eyes as I brought my face back up to hers. Her pupils were fully blown with love and lust. I leaned down pressing my lips against hers as my hair created a black curtain around us.

Again, I opened my eyes and stared down at the beautiful girl I love so much. "I love you," I told her pecking her lips.

My fingers that were once on her ass, trailed their way up to her sides and slid underneath her shirt. Camila sat up and raised her arms as I pulled off her shirt. I looked at her face and saw her cheeks turn a bright red as she covered her bra less chest with her hands.

"Camz," I slowly brought my hands over hers and tried to bring them down. But she wouldn't budge. "You're beautiful, please don't hide from me."

"But Lauren..." She started with a sigh. I waited patiently for her go continue. "Yours are all big and full.. and mine are tiny mosquito bites."

I couldn't help but giggle at her comparison, but once I saw the way her blush traveled up to her ears and a frown form on her face, I stopped laughing.

"Camila Cabello, I love you and I love your body," I said as I slowly pried her hands off of her chest. "Holy shit..." I blurted when I saw her bare chest, my mouth watered at the sight and I felt my eyes widen.

Camila whimpered and went to cover herself again but I stopped her. I licked my lips as I stared at her puffy pink nipples.

"Stop staring," she whined.

I went slowly, in case she wanted me to stop, and reached both of my hands up and cupped her beautiful breasts in my hands. I brushed my thumbs over her nipples. I heard her breath hitch, so I glanced up to her and saw her watching my every move chewing on her bottom lip.

"You're boobs are not small," I told her. "I love how perky they are and fit so perfectly in my hands," I gave them a soft squeeze. I bit my lip when I saw the way her skin bulged between my fingers.

I tentatively leaned forward gently squeezed her right breast and gave the soft skin around her nipple a kiss. Camila slowly lied back down with me still on top of her, my knees on either side of her thighs. I planted tiny kisses all around her puffy nipple before wrapping my lips around it. I moaned when I felt it harden against my tongue. Camila whimpered, arching her back and pressing her chest further into my mouth. I swiped my tongue slowly against it, while my other hand kneaded her left breast and gently pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

I payed most of my attention to her perky breasts, knowing they are one of her biggest insecurities.

When I pulled back after my assault on her chest, I smiled when I saw her eyes closed and chest heaving up down with pink blotches on them. I brought my face back up to hers, my knees now under her armpits and my butt resting on her stomach. Camila's hands rubbed my bare thighs slowly as she opened her eyes and peered up into mine. I ran my hand through my hair and moved it out of my face as I leaned down kissing Camila's full lips slowly. While we kissed, I reached my arm back and my wandering fingers found the waistband of her cotton shorts and snuck themselves inside.

My fingers found their destination and was met by warmth. I circled her clit with the tip of my finger and then teasingly dragged my finger up and down the center of her warmth. Camila moaned against my lips and bucked her hips to meet my fingers. I raised a brow and a smirk formed on my face when I felt a lot of wetness, wow someone is happy to see me.

I pulled out of the kiss and took my hand out of her shorts. I looked down at my hand to see how wet she was, just for me.

All I saw was red.

"Um..." I was speechless as I stared at my fingers that were covered in blood. Camila's blood.

"Lauren what's.. OH MY GOD!" I was pushed off and landed on the floor with a thud. I rolled over and rubbed my butt with my um... Not bloody hand, and saw Camila run into the bathroom shirtless slamming the door behind her.

***

Well.. I gave you the smut y'all wanted.. Satisfied? ;)

I'm in study hall right now finishing this chapter instead of doing my homework that is due in like 20 minutes... Y'all should be grateful.

Anyway, lol what did you think? Talk about embarrassing... Amiright? Let me know by commenting what you thought about this chapter! Constructive criticism is welcome.. just don't be an asshole or I will go off on you.

But yeah, thank you for reading! :) tell me what you think!

Comment and Vote!

Ily.. :)