"Thanks, you too," I blushed, trying to hide it. Derek came and took my hand, he placed his index finger under my chin, lifting it slow and smoothly. He gave me a peck on my lips and stared deeply into my eyes.

"You ready?" he asked in a soft voice and I nodded my head. "Good, let's go everyone's waiting."

He walked me to his car and we drove to the pack house. The weird part was I didn't see anyone out side, where could they all be?

"Hey Derek, where is everybody?" I questioned.

"They're in the backyard, they are all seated waiting for us to appear on stage," He explained unbuckling his seat belt. Derek was taking us through a different way around the house so no one can see me until it was time. We sneaked backstage, well actually and it was like some big curtains blocking us from the crowd, but details-details.

"Okay, I'm going to ease the crowd and start the introductions," He briefed me. "When I give you your cue, come out on stage, got it?" I nodded and mumbled a 'yes.' Derek gave me a kiss on my forehead and went on stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, wolves of all ages and sizes, the day you all have been waiting for has finally arrived," I heard Derek boomed out to the crowd and the crowd roared with cheers. "I Have found my mate, my other half of my heart and soul. As some of you my know that I wasn't too keen in have a mate, yes that was true, but she helped me see differently and more clearly now she is the purpose of my life. Now, if my mate would be so kind as to grace us with her presence on stage."

That's my cue, oh my god I can't believe this is happening I am so nervous, no this is no the time to get cold paws, not after I've come so far. Time to shine. I opened the curtains and stepped on stage. I heard some people gasped and some small chatter, guess they weren't expecting one of the new pack members to be the Luna. I immediately saw Kim and Lisa with Allen and Ryder and their face beamed with the sense of proud. I came close to Derek's side and he snaked his arm around my waist, giving me a happy smile.

"Let me introduce Nela Summers, your new Alpha Female! Your new Luna!" Derek shouted out and everyone cheered and clapped. They like me, they really like me, now I just need to show them that I am worthy to be their Luna.

"You have got to be kidding me!" A familiar voice shouted out.

Everyone's head snapped to the direction the voice came from to find out who would dare question their new Luna and I had a hunch I knew who it was.

"You seriously choose her?! I would make a much better Luna then her any day of the year," Sure enough I was right it was the slutty ass bitch, Kelly and she looked pissed. "She doesn't know you like I do Derek, why can't you see that?"

"Kelly, I told you we were done, D-O-N-E, done! You were not my true mate, Nela is so just accept it, so apologized to your Luna or receive punishment!" Derek looked angry that someone insulted my honor, I was grateful, but this my fight not his.

"Me? Apologize? To Her? I your dreams," She snorted un-lady-like. "This pack would run a lot more smoother with me as Luna, so I challenge Nela Summer for the title of Luna."

Everyone gasped at her challenge, Derek was going to protest but I raised my hand to stop him. "Alright bitch, you a piece of me? Well come and get some!" I taunted her.

Everyone scatter to the sides of the backyard as they knew a fight was about to unfold. Kelly took on her shit brown furred wolf form, while I changed into my white wolf. We snarled circling and glaring at each other. She being the impatient on, she charge bearing her fangs but I side stepped and kicked her with my hind legs.

She tumbled down to the ground but she regained her balance. She tried to pounce on me but I rolled away to the side. She really thought she could beat me, with those weak moves? Sorry slut ain't gonna happen.

However, she kicked me with hinded legs too, knocking me off my balance. That little bitch used my own move against me. Then, she came up on top of me, trying to claw my face off. I tried avoiding her claws but I still got scratched across my face. I had enough of this, I used my two front legs and pushed her off of me, sending her flying. Then when she was getting up I ram into her side and sent her back to the ground. I took the opportunity to grab her neck with teeth and slightly bit down. When I heard growling refusal instead of whimpering in surrender, I bit down harder on her neck, and I heard her whimper. There's the whimpering I was looking for.

I felt her body relaxed and I let go of her neck, and shifted back with my clothes still in one piece. Kelly shifted back also but completely naked. I gave her a death glare and now she going to receive the ultimate punishment.

"As of this moment, you Kelly Martin, are banished the Bloodfang Pack and are now considered a rouge," I stated with plenty of authority. "You are to leave immediately and never come back."

She looked at me in shock then replaced it to anger. "You know what, fine! Who needs this stupid pack anyways, I don't mind leaving," Kelly glared a me.

"But just remember this, I will come back one day and I will get my revenge on all of you, starting with you, Nela!" She spoke with much venom in her voice, afterwards sge shifted into her wolf and disappeared into the woods.

Once she was out of sight, everyone cheered for me that I defend my title. I saw so many proud faces, I was startled by Derek, grabing me and spinning around and glad to see that I'm okay. This my pack and I'm not going to let anyone harm it.

A/N
-----------------------
Hey guys, sorry if I took too long buy I just had a little writer's block. I hope u still enjoyed the chapter, if you did vote and comment on it and I really want to hear what guys think. So thanks for reading :)