Chapter Six: Give Me A G!

Seriously, I just leave for one weekend and then this happens! Just take your eyes away from that guy for a second he'll go prowling around already. There are now many things that I have to investigate today.

First of all, is it even true that they were spotted having breakfast together? If yes, then how and why?

When my car pulled up into school, I saw the team standing by the school doors, probably waiting for me. They know how possessive I am of Gray and because of these chatterboxes, the gossip spread around them like wildfire so they're extra cautious.

Or more like they're happy for some drama.

Let's just say that I haven't been the kindest to the other girls who were rumored to be with Gray before. I'm a beast when somebody crosses my path and true to my image, I'm a big bully when I somebody ticks me off.

I'll do the basics from letting my teammates slowly make your life a living hell, from pouring the coldest or hottest drink on your head to locking you inside the janitor's closet. If you haven't had enough, I'm going to directly approach you and give that signature slap of mine.

When I walked to them, they patiently stood there and waited for my instructions. I was about to say something, but I decided to keep my mouth shut until I see it myself. So instead, I turned and got into the building with them following behind.

Vivian found her spot next to me and she was observing my every action, her eyes twinkling with excitement. As I rounded up the corner to my locker, I halted in my steps when I saw what I wished I didn't.

Gray was talking to Erin as she stood by her locker.

He was giving her that smirk, something that got any girl weak, and she, on the other hand, albeit flustered, she had this annoyed expression on her face.

At my sudden stop, the girls all peeked and dramatically gasped at the scene. I shushed them as I returned back, only allowing my head to be seen and quietly observe them.

"Do you want us to take action?" Vivian offered, mischief laced in her voice.

Squinting my eyes, I watched as Erin slammed her locket shut and walked away, leaving Gray there all amused. Tilting my head to the side, I gave her my answer, "No, let's watch how this goes for now."

We have to get to the bottom of this. If Erin does gain and interest in Gray's game then I'm going to show no mercy. She's not the first one that I got rid of and as long as he's that good looking, she wouldn't be the last.

I don't know how long I can keep this up, but as long as I can, I will.

When I was sure he was alone, I finally stood up straight and walked – no, I strutted – to his spot. I allowed my hips to sway to each step and I made sure my heels were clacking on the school floors.

You're mine Gray Martyn, nobody will get you from me.

Thankfully, this got his attention and after I took a deep breath, I plastered that flirtatious grin that I've nailed down. Stopping right in front of him, I glance up to meet his gaze, "Gray, I missed you this weekend."

He blinked down, giving me a curious look. Wrapping my hands around his arm, I continued on with that sweet tone, "How about we go to class together?"

Getting the message, he agreed and walked, allowing me to drag him along. Resting my head on his shoulder, I made sure his eyes were on me, "Mind if I visit you later tonight, we can catch up."

"Sure," he grinned, finally clicking with my actions. He pried his arm away and I was about protest but it quickly died down in my throat when he wrapped that same arm around my waist and pulled me closer. Looking over my shoulder, I winked at the girls who were still following us.