Q&A

I just realized that this isn't a chapter update. Don't worry. The next chapter will be. (I'm also dying- literally, because I swear this, uh, woman, is trying to kill me- to know what happens next.)

1)What made you start writing?- by Fandomqueen104

-I don't know. I really love reading. I've loved it since I was a kid. Heck, I've won an award because of reading. I also love writing my own stories and ever since I've discovered fan fiction, read a lot of it actually, the idea of JAMES POTTER, what have you done?! kept on bugging me.

2)How did you come up with the idea for this story?- by Fandomqueen104

-Well, I was reading some fanfics about how the future time-traveled to the past (mostly 1995) and some fanfics about Harry, Hermione and/or Ron travelling to the past to meet and/or save the Marauders. So I thought, What if they all met in the present?

3)Who's your favorite character in this fan fiction?- by Lily329

-As I said before, I don't have a favorite. So I would have to say the everyone (except Umbridge and other death eaters and Voldemort- not forgetting most Ministry people.) *glares at Fudge*

4)What's your biggest dream?- by bluemchen108

-Well, it's kinda private, but I will tell you one of my most wanted goals. To be a psychiatrist and an author.

5)What is something you have tried but will never want to do again?- by Alysses

-Reading the Twilight series. I was curious because a lot of people on the net were fighting about which is better: Harry Potter or Twilight? So me, being the curious little idiot I am, read the series. (Sorry Twilight fans.) I am so glad I didn't spend much money on that *the following words are highly inappropriate even if you are an adult (Winter has one of the dirtiest mouths when it comes to insulting something)* 

6)Whats your favorite book?- by Hufflepuff4Ever

-Almost Every book I've read is my favorite, but I've been thinking for over a year (*cough* more than half of her life *cough*) now and I decided on Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. J.K. I still don't know.

7)What house would you be in?- by Hufflepuff4Ever

-Gryffindor.

8)What's your Hogwarts house (according to Pottermore)?- by NatalieLNutella

-Gryffindor.

9)Fave ship?- by SecretCarrots_

-In Harry Potter? A lot. Jily, Ronks (or Remora, as I'd like to call it), Blackinnon, Hinny, Romione, Drastoria, Drapple, Nuna, just to name a few. There's also Filch/Mrs. Norris, Filch/Umbridge, Umbridge/Dementor...

10)Who is your favorite HP character?- by Smajor10

-Uh, a lot. Some of them are McGonagall, Charlie, Bill and a whole lot more.

11) Who should have been dead? Sirius or Arthur? by BellatrixLegaard

-Why the bloody hell would you even--?!?!?!?!?! Okay, sorry. It's just that--- GAH!!

12) What would be your boggart? by JemTessaRemusJames

-I don't know. I only have a few fears. So I guess it's either the death of everyone I love and it's my fault; books/pizza/other stuff I love never existed; and being blind. I guess the last one is weird, but reading is- well, we'd be here all day (actually we'd be here more than one day if Winter started talking about how she loves reading) if I talked about how reading means so much to me.

13) Jily or Snily?

-You guessed right. Jily. Don't wanna post an explanation because I know want any of you Snily shippers to hunt me down.

14) Which is your favorite marauder?

-Everyone. Kidding. Everyone except Peter Pettigrew.

15) If you had to take the place of one HP character for one day, which character would it be on what day? Why?

-I would take the place of Charlie Weasley on any day because how cool would it be hanging out and training and doing stuff with dragons?!

16) Do you like marauders era, HP, or next generation best?

-The next generation. It's where I'm in right now anyway. 

17) What is the class you most look forward to at Hogwarts?

-Everything. Yes. Even history of magic. Because there's a huge possibility that we would be learning about Harry Potter in that class. I would totally ace it.

18) What class would you most look forward to at a muggle school?

-The confused faces of everyone listening to me when I make fandom references and just have mixed emotions. I don't cry in front of them though.

19) What do you think your amortentia would smell like?

-Books. It's where all my ideal men are. (You all know who these people are. Yes. That's plural.)

20) What is your favorite season?

-Winter or Spring. Actually, screw it. All of them.

21) Who do you ship Harry with the most?

-Well, I don't know. But one of them are his glasses. Because Harry needs his glasses and his glasses need him otherwise it would be pretty useless. Don't judge. I'm pretty sure a lot of you shipped people with inanimate objects too. (She also ships Brason, by the way.)

22) Who do you ship Hermione with the most?

-Books. No, not the characters. Books.

23) Who do you ship Ron with the most?

-Food. (I learned a long time ago to not take Winter seriously.)

24) Would you rather be like Hermione, Ginny, or Luna? Why?

-All of them, because in a way I am.

25) When will you let your kids read Harry Potter?

-Well, I don't think I'll have kids. I would totally read them to my nieces and nephews and cousins. I'll also read them other books and probably read it to them as a bedtime story. One chapter a day to torture them. Then I'll probably give them their own copies once their old and strong enough to hold and read a book. But then I'll have to prep them on- )Okay, we're getting off topic. Sorry for that. Winter is sorta ADHD so...)

*All question from number 13-25 are asked by madlib394. Seriously though, Winter said she doesn't who whether to feel flattered or what.

Yes! Finally Winter can publish a chapter that has, like, 345 words! Don't worry, she told me that she just cut off some parts and will be publishing them in a separate chapter.