Rants and Arguments

Sorry. I forgot about this. Fourth-years were supposed to go first, but I decided on the fifth years. They are now at breakfast... again.

"It's really unfair," Hugo groaned.

"Why?" Rose asked.

"The sixth-years only have one subject in the afternoon on Mondays."

"They're actually lucky," sighed Hermione.

They all snorted except for Rose.

"Yeah, for you. But at least their schedules are all crammed up in Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays."

"Yeah. I suppose so."

"Come on. First subject in the morning is Snape," Ginny called.

Lily II and Hugo stood up and bid the others goodbye.

"Snape..."

"Yeah..."

"It is going to be really awkward."

"What will he teach us?"

"Probably a potion so complex that everyone would fail."

"Are we going to take potions with the Slytherins?"

"No. They changed the schedules. We're taking it with the Ravenclaws."

Hugo and Lily gasped. "We'll be meeting Aunt Luna!"

"Shhh! Don't call Luna that! She usually notices a lot of things people doesn't so we'll have to be extra careful around her."

"She's loads of fun in our time though."

"What does she do?" Ginny asked.

"Well, she's married to Rolf Scamander and gave birth to twins named Lorcan and Lysander who is in our year."

"She proves that Nargles and the other creatures she always speaks of are true, but she was forced to believe that crumple-horned snorkacks are not true."

"So Nargles and Wrackspurts are actually true? Let's not tell the others."

"Why not?"

"Well... Never you mind. Just don't mention it. Tell the other future kids. We'll just tell them at the right time."

"Okay then."

They reached the classroom, but Snape was already there meaning they were late.

"Ah, if it isn't the Weasleys and another Potter. How... nice. Fifteen points from Gryffindor," Snape sneered.

They went to sit on a table for four where Luna is currently sitting. No one wanted to sit with her. Snape was even too weirded out to take aby pounts from her when she decides not to make her potions.

"Where is your potion miss Lovegood?"

"Well, I decided not to make it."

All the students in the classroom turned to her with a horrified expression.

"And why is that?"

"Well, the smell of the potion described by the book attracts Slabberpats."

"Uh, pardon?" Snape asked as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh! Sorry. You must not have heard of Slabberpats yet. They're extremely small creatures, smaller than ants. They creep up slowly in your ear until they reach your brain. They live there, making you go crazy and nuts. There are only a few people who knows about them, and now you do too!" Luna said that last part enthusiastically.