Past, Present, Future Unite

After talking with Molly, Ginny and the other adults from the future talked and intructed some things to Teddy and Victoire.

"Oh, and we've decided you can tell them anything they want to unless you don't want to answer. We can just obliviate them." Bill finally said.

Roxanne, Hugo and Teddy were relieved. They do not like keeping secrets.

"You can retain your names and just say you're part of the family or something. It might be suspicious but it's easier than calling youselves invented names and then forget and make up more excuses. I don't want you lot growing up liars." Harry said.

"Oh thank Merlin!" Roxanne exclaimed. She really is not good with keeping secrets.

She's the one who let it slip to the entire school that Rose likes Scorpius. Well, they did start dating three months after that, bit she's also the one who let it slip to Ron that they were dating. Let's just say things did not go that well.

Fred is the opposite. He's the master secret keeper.

"Be on your best behavior, I'm talking to James and Fred but this also goesmfor all of you." Ginny said in a way of saying goodbye.

"Be careful and don't cause too much of a headache to the people there." Ron instructed.

They all said their goodbyes and promised they'll finish the time-turner as soon as possible.

When they were finished, the children went uo to their rooms.

Lily, Lily II, Rose, Roxanne, Ginny and Hermione were rooming together.

Teddy will room with Remus (P) and Sirius (P) wanted to room with them.

Victoire will sleep with Tonks because Tonks decided to live there until they find their way back to the future.

Albus, Harry, Ron, Scorpius and Hugo were all in the same room.

And finally, Remus, Fred, George, Fred II, Sirius, James and James II were sharing the same room. How they managed to convince the adults? I don't know.

◆◆◆◆

"This is awkward." Ginny commented.

"Very awkward." Lily II agreed.

"I am technically sharing a room with my future daughter-in-law, grand daughter, grand daughter's cousins and my son's best friend. Hey, not too bad." Lily said sarcastically.

"And too think you actually hated Harry's dad." Hermione spoke next.

"But when uncle Harry told us the story of what happened that day you died, it was all romantic." Roxanne said in a dreamy voice.

" Uh, eww." Lily said, mortified in imagining her and Potter.

"Well it was. Some people thought he was still arrogant and thought he could take on Voldemort, but I think he already knew he would not survive. He was ready to take on the darkest wizard from that time wandless to protect the people he loved." Rose narrated.

Lily fell silent after that. It was still hard to believe.

They must have all felt the tension so they changed the subject.

"So you're my future daughter-in-law?" Lily asked Ginny.

Ginny turned a deep shade of red and they all laughed. They joked about more things that certainly lit up the mood.

When the laughter died down, Lily and Rose brought out their own books from a bag.

"Wait, I didn't notice that bag before." Ginny pointed out.