"Mom this dress is perfect but my boobs!"

"What about them?"

"Demi can't look at them in this! Can you alter it so I can show off my C-cup pride?"

My mom shot me a dirty look and shook her head.

"Mom you just don't get it, I have a woman I need to please. My woman has needs and they clearly won't be satisfied if I can't even show my boobs."

She started rambling in Spanish, something about me learning to make tortillas before worrying about a girlfriend or something.

"Alright mom! I guess I can just work this slit. Maybe you can cut it so it exposes all of my leg and barely covers my-"

"YESENIA!"

"What?!"

"I'm still getting used to this girlfriend situation. Please just slow down, I know you can't get pregnant but don't act like a whore."

"I am not a whore mom," I said matter of factly.

"Depends on who you ask," I heard her say under her breath.

"MOM," I shouted accusingly.

"Yesenia the dress looks incredible on you just decide on a dress please."

"Fine," I muttered. I twirled once more and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress did look fantastic on me and the gold embellishments along the waistline did look fantastic. Especially because they cut off in sections and it revealed a tiny bit of my skin. Of all the dresses this was by far my favorite one. "I want this one mami."

"Alright I'll take it home and make some minor adjustments-"

"More revealing?!"

"No! Just to make it fit you better. I'll cut the hemline a bit because you're kinda short sweetie."

"Yeah that's true."

My mom took some of my measurements and left.

"Love you mami."

"I love you too Yesi, and please be a good girl."

I laughed and shut up when I noticed she was serious.

"I will try my best but I can't guarantee anything momma."

She shook her head with a smile and turned to leave. I closed my door and crashed on my bed.

"I'm so tired from trying on all those dresses," I said to myself. I turned around and saw what time it was on my clock. "Guess I missing dinner."

"No you aren't honeybunches!"

I turned around to face a smiling Demi with Taco Bell bags in her hands.

"OHMYGOD you're the best! Wait, honeybunches?" I looked at her quizzically.

"Yeah, is it lame?"

"Yeah ,only like a lot babe," I said playfully teasing her. Demi walked over to where I was laying down and smacked my arm.

"That's the last time I give you a cute nickname."

"That was supposed to be a cute nickname?"

Demi laughed and smacked me again but this time she hit my bum.

"I like rough baby," I said in an exaggerated tone.

"Stop," yelled Demi trying to stifle her laughter but failing to do so.

"Just hand over that delicious Taco Bell, what did you get me?"

"Your favorite, what else would I bring?"