"Hey babe," I said nonchalantly.

"Hey Dems," Selena added.

"Hey so I'm guessing y'all got acquainted already?"

Selena and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. Demi looked confused as hell and only stared at us.

"I kinda walked out of the bathroom completely naked," I started.

"And I saw everything," Selena finished.

Demi cracked up and walked over to where I was sitting. She sat on my lap and handed us some water.

"Haha that would only happen to you Yesi."

"Yeah haha."

After an hour of talking we decided to go out and walk around. When my stomach grumbled and reminded me yet again that I was hungry we all walked to the cafeteria. Selena was a super chill girl and I really liked her. She was exactly the person I pictured whenever I listened to her music or watched one of her interviews. As soon as Selena got up to go to the bathroom Demi quickly asked what I thought about her.

"She's really cool."

"See I knew you two would like each other," said Demi with a pleased smile.

"Are you ever wrong," I said humoring her.

"Never," she said matter-of-factly. I chuckled and reached over to give her a quick kiss.

"I'm gone for like a minute and you two are already eating each other's faces," Selena joked.

"Well I mean look her how can you resist a face like that," I said pointing to Demi.

"Yeah she says that when she wants to get lucky."

We all laughed and I shrugged.

"Can't blame a girl for trying."

After eating we talked for another hour or two and then Selena left. Demi stayed for another hour before I had to leave for therapy.

"When can I leave here?"

My therapist chuckled and scribbled something on his notepad.

"Soon. You've been doing really well but we want you to stay another month just to make sure you're fully recovered."

"That seems fair I guess."

"So how have you been feeling?"

"Really good actually. I really love my new workout ."

"And what workout is that?"

"Well my trainer, Alicia, suggested I try dance. That's what I've been doing for the past few weeks and I love it. I'm actually really good at it."

"Really? Well I'm glad. Alright moving on, have you been feeling depressed or sad lately?"

"No, not really. I mean if I think about Bailey and Rayne then yeah I get a little sad but if I don't I'm perfectly fine. I haven't had the need to cut, do coke, or anything like that for a long time."

A pleasing smile spread across my therapist's lips.

"I'm very happy about that Yesenia. You've come so far in the time you've been here."

"I know and I plan on full recovery."

"I've very pleased to hear that Yesenia."

I smiled and soon enough my session was over. The rest of my day was kinda a blur. It mostly consisted of being on a prom committee which I don't remember signing up for. Deciding a bunch of stuff about prom and then leaving because everyone started to annoy me. Then my mom came over and drowned me in dresses. Satin ones, ones with a shit ton of ruffles, short ones,long ones, leopard print ones, basically a crap load of dresses. I hated all of them and was about to be done with prom when my mom pulled out the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. Keep in mind that I hate dresses and hate every time I wear one. Yet this dress made me act like a complete girl. I freaked out and yelled at my mom to hurry up and get me in the dress. The dress was so beautiful. The way the slit ended a bit above the knee and the way the dress seemed to flow I just knew it was the one. Once I had it onI realized something, despite its perfection it had a flaw. My C-cup beauties weren't visible at all! How am I supposed to get lucky when I can't even show off my best asset,aside from my butt of course.