"I’m not having this argument now Harry!" she seared through her teeth, attempting to weave around me. I darted in response, seizing her upper arms and tightly squeezing her flesh. The feeling of her bare skin against my palms was almost overwhelming. This was the first time I’d touched her in two weeks, and I couldn’t deny how good it felt, smoothing almost. She rattled in my clutch as she continued to look up at me, her expression showing me she held authority. 

"Harry, we will not have this discussion now!" she hissed, her temper clearly elevated. I hated her for trying to control the situation, for showing me, once again, that she was in charge and that we would have this much needed talk on her terms; but as I held tightly onto her plump flesh in protest, I realised my physical strength would always overpower her, no matter what. My arms tensed as I effortlessly lifted up her small frame, crashing her bum down onto the dresser behind her, various items tumbling to the floor. She grabbed onto my biceps to steady herself against my sudden, unexpected gesture. As I pushed my hips between her thighs, my fingers found the hem of her dress, roughly yanking it up. I kept my gaze fixed on my actions, deliberately avoiding her eyes. I knew if I looked at her, I’d probably crumble. She didn’t stop me as pulled the fabric over her head, her hair falling across her shoulders. I examined her body for a moment: tight underwear clung to her breasts and hips, luscious curves and soft buttery skin, her cute little tummy. This was the body I’d devoured countless times, the only girl I’d been with since I first lay eyes on her, but now things had changed: she’d given it away to someone else. As she sat on the dresser, silently staring up at me, I couldn’t help but feel her moves were calculated; like she’d play the innocent and let me take her now, as rough as I wanted, and then immediately assume I’d forgiven her. I swallowed hard.

During the moment of stand off, Y/N’s hands had begun to travel up my torso, slowly unbuttoning my shirt. I could feel her warm fingertips brushing over my tattoos, pushing the remaining fabric from my shoulders, making her way down to my jeans. She clutched at my sides, pulling me into her, kissing my chest. A heavy breath left my lungs and I closed my eyes, enjoying her touch, missing this contact so badly. The sound of her unbuckling my belt was making me hard, and I stood ridged, almost scared to reciprocate. I could still feel the warmth of the alcohol blushing my cheeks, encouraging my lust and disabling any rational thoughts I should have in this situation. My breathing became heavier as I tried desperately to control myself, the conflicting feelings of desire and anger battling one another in my mind. As I felt Y/N unzip my jeans, palming firmly over my length, I opened my eyes to see her staring innocently up at me, suckling lightly on her bottom lip. I knew exactly what she was doing, but no part of me was able to stop her. The only option I had was to attempt to control her. 

"No." I spoke, although barely audible. My arms quickly darted, capturing her wrists and pushing them to her sides. My movements instantly changed, becoming aggressive and rushed, fuelled by my intoxication. I snatched for her knickers, tearing them down her legs, immediately doing the same to her bra, making no effort to be gentle. I felt a sense of empowerment as she sat completely naked in front of me, legs dangling in mid air, waiting for my move. I drenched the tips of my fingers, tugging my jeans and boxers to the floor with my free hand. As I snaked my arm around her waist, placing my palm on her lower back, I ran my wet digits up her slit, applying further pressure as her neck craned and her eyes fluttered shut. I circled her clit, watching her intently, then sucked at my fingers a second time before slipping one, and then another, slowing inside her. She moaned out softly, her voice making me want her even more. I felt the same pleasure she did, having not done this for so long. The feeling of her wetness on my hand, the look on her face, I could feel myself becoming impossibly hard. Curving my fingers, I stroked at her insides, watching her breasts rise and fall. Using my other hand, I pushed my length down, lining myself up with her entrance. As I removed my fingers from her, I clutched my arm around her back, pulling her body towards me as I edged myself inside her, slowly and carefully. She winced, both our gazes were fixed on my length, watching in anticipation as I slid, inch by inch into her core. The lights were off, the room only dimly lit by the yellow lull coming from the bathroom, casting a beautiful flow over her body. My breath hitched, as did Y/N’s, as we simultaneously looked up at each other, eyes locking. I stopped, almost out of fear as I stared into her eyes. She looked unsure, perhaps even sorrowful. There was so much pressure built up between us, so much that needed to be said before this happened, before we did this… But we were here now.