chapter 19

20 minutes later they called our flight Alexis, Angel, and I get up and hug all the guys. When I get to Mahogany I start crying she's my new bestfriend what can I say.

"I'm going to miss you promise you'll visit" I asked while hugging her "promise, and you better keep in touch"she tried to laugh through her tears "I will don't worry" with that I went to say good bye to the last person Shawn...

We stood there and hugged while we both had tears streaming down our faces "i love you and I'm going to miss you" I say to him " I love you too" he kissed the top of my head

"come on Em we have to go" Angel says while she has tears down her face

I give Shawn one last kiss before I turn and leave. On the sides I saw some fans with there phones out probably recording and taking pictures.

I tried to cover my face with my hands because I didn't want them to see that I was crying.

We went through security and stuff and then got on the plane. I had window seat while the girls were next to me. When the plane took off and we were finally in the sky I took out my phone and took a picture of the sky.

It looked so nice with all the clouds around it. I took my earphones out of my pocket and started to play music. The first song that came on was Justin Bieber's song That Should Be Me .

After that my eyes started to feel heavy and sleep took over my body and I fell asleep.

*2 hours later*

I felt someone shaking me and opened my eyes to see Alexia trying to wake me up "Come on girly the plane has landed" I got up and grabbed my stuff and walked off the plane and headed towards the baggage claim.

Once we found all of our stuff we tried looking for my brothers since they were the ones that were picking me up.

"Em" I heard someone scream my name and turn around to see Jay. "JAY!!!" I screamed while running to him once I was close enough I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist "I missed you, where is Lizzie, Jake and Ashton at" I asked "oh they are at home mom only let one of us come and that person is me.

(AN : for the brothers I'm having Jai Brooks play as Jay Johnson, Zac Efron play as Jake Johnson, and Taylor Lautner playing as Ashton...btw Ashton is one year younger than her, and just random fans that Ariana has pictures with as Lizette)

We got in the car and since Alexia was my neighbor and Angel lived across the street we all just headed to my house.

Once we arrived we got out luggage out of the trunk. "I'm gonna go drink off my stuff I'll come over later" Angel told me "same here" Alexia said "ok bye babes" we call each other bae or babe it's not weird for us so yea...

I open my front door and yell "I'm home" and everyone comes running down the hallway that leads to the front door. The first person that gets to me is Ashton and he hugs me and spins me around "I missed you" he says "I missed you to now put me down" I giggle

Then comes my momma "hey baby how was the concert" she asks while hugging me "it was fun I made a lot of friends and I got to meet him and then we hung out and he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" you see my mom is one of those moms that is like your bestfriend instead of your mom that's why we are so close

"ooh I'm going to need to have a talk with him" Jake says while hugging me and my other brothers responding with a yea

"so where is my munchkin Lizzie" I ask my momma "oh she went with Layla and Jessica (Jessica is Layla's mom and Layla is Lizettes's bff)

"oh ok well I'm going to go to my room and unpack" I say while walking down the hall

My house isn't big but it isn't small it's a simple two story house with a Living room, Family room, seven rooms (since she has a big family), a bathroom in each room and one upstairs and one downstairs, a kitchen, and a huge backyard with a pool.

I head towards my room which is upstairs. I see the familiar white door with a E on it that lights up.

I open the door and see the familiar white room with a few posters and the queen sized bed with a dresser and such.

After 30 minutes of un packing I change into some jean shorts with a loose white crop top that says kiss me underneath the moonlight from my merchandise.

I take off my contacts and put on my glasses and go downstairs. "Ama (mom) where is Chata, Midnight, and Candy at" I ask while looking for my baby's

"they are outside mija" she says while pointin at them. I open the glass door and walk out closing the door behind me while all my baby's run towards me.

As you can see by now my favorite dog is a pitbul when people usually see them they think oh those dogs are bad but they actually aren't. They are really nice dogs.

they all start jumping on me and knocking me down and kicking my face "awe I missed you guys to" I said while taking my phone out and recording on snapchat and captioned it with finally home.

I had my brother record me and them. I was standing up but they kept on jumping at me so I lost my balance and fell down and I started laughing and so did my brother. While the dogs just licked my face "it's not that funny" I yelled at him "yes it is" Jake said while sticking his tung out at me.

I got up and dusted off my shirt and shorts and grabbed my phone I put the caption as they missed me too much and saved it to gallery and posted it on my story, Instagram, and Twitter.

I walked back inside someone rang the door bell so I went to go and answer it

I walked down the hall and unlocked the door before opening it.

"MUNCHKIN" I yelled as I saw Lizzie "EM" she yelled back "I missed you so much" I said "I missed you to" she said while she had this big smile on her face