chapter 15

*2 days later aka release of boom*

I'm so happy in 2 hours our song and music video is coming out. These past 2 days Mahogany and I have been posting teasers of the music video and more pictures with the mystery man.

To kill the time we decided to watch frozen.
'do you wanna build a snowman come on let's go and play, I never see you anymore
come out the door,it's like you've gone away
we use to best buddies and now we're not
I wish you would tell me whyyyy'

I sang to every song and the movie was almost finished but then Mahogany's timer went off signaling that the video was out so we tweeted about it, posted a pic on Instagram and put it into the caption, and even went on snapchat to snap about it.

All the boys gathered around Mahogany's computer ready to watch the video.

Mahogany and I were singing to the song while the boys were reacting to it and in the video there was a lot of parts were Mahogany and I were dancing and some parts we were dancing together.

When it finished everyone clapped and went on iTunes to buy it even I bought it.

I turned to the side to see that Shawn had the camera set up in the side and it was recording all of our reactions. But it would be a funny video because Matt was trying to copy how Mahogany and I were dancing and we all laughed.

I grabbed the camera and stopped the recording since our reaction was done I decided I was going to post it on my channel later.

"Shawn recorded our reaction" I said and Mahogany asked if I can send it to her and I said yes.

I went on Instagram and posted a pic of Mahogany and Carlos but his face was covered and a pic of Shawn and I but his face was covered (AN pic above but there faces are covered and it's more clearer)

Those pictures were from the boom music video it first showed a clip of Shawn and I walking and then hugging and then it switched to one of Mahogany and Carlos.

I captioned it 'hope you guys liked the boom video if you guys get it to 350k likes on YouTube we will reveal the mystery guys who we are also dating 💓'

Mahogany had posted the same picture with a simile caption and knowing our fans they will get the video to that many likes just to figure out who the 'mystery guys' are.

There was already many likes and only a few dislikes from haters but you know as jj (Jack J.) says 'a hater is just a fan that scared to admit it.'

At this rate the video will get 350k likes fast. They will probably figure out the 'mystery guys' out in about 2 days maybe even tomorrow since the video is getting a lot of views.

I grabbed my laptop and went on Twitter and just favorited and retweeted some things that fans were saying I even followed some and went through there old tweets.

"hey shawn you want to go to Starbucks" I put on my white converse he responded with a sure.

I grabbed my money and phone and walked out with Shawn. We decided to take the stairs since it was faster than the elevator.

We decided to walk since its not that far. Shawn grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers I looked down at our hands then up at him and smiled and pecked his cheek.

"What if fans see us and take pictures" I ask Shawn "then we will let them think what they wanna think" he winks

We arrive at Starbucks in like 5 minutes and wait in line there was only two customers in front of us so the line was pretty short. In the meantime I just looked around the place.

"welcome to Starbucks what will you like to order" They lady behind the counter with the name Jenny on her name tag

"can I have the vanilla bean with chocolate syrup on it oh and size grande" I told Jenny my order

"sure what's your name?" she asked so she can write my name on the cup. I responded with my name and she wrote it down on the cup with a black sharpie in cursive

Shawn ordered the same thing and Jenny already knew his name so she didn't have to ask

Shawn paid even though I offered to pay, yet he didn't let me.

We grabbed our cups and got some straws and walked out and headed back to the hotel. We walked backed with our hands intertwined.

"So Em, can you — uh um will you like to go on a date with me later tonight" it was cute how he was nervous and how his cheeks turned a bright pink.

"I would love to" I smiled back at him while a look of relief flashed through his face

"ok I'll pick you up at 6pm and don't dress fancy dress casual" he smiled

we walked and talked for a few minutes and we finally arrived back at our room

When I opened the door all I see is everyone running around playing tag and using each other as human shields.

Shawn and I walk in and since it was currently 3pm I had lots of time to kill until I had to get ready which would be at 5pm so I would have one hour to get ready.

While Shawn was putting the 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' movie in I went on Twitter and tweeted a couple of fans

@ EmmaJohnson : @ shemma.shipper hey babe. I LOVE YOUR EDITS!!! but mostly your video edits bc video edits are my fav.😻💓

I like when fans make edits but my favorite edits are the video edits.

that account that I tweeted had posted a cute edit of Shawn and I and I re-tweeted it cause hey why not

the movie finally started so I put my phone to charge and stared to watch the movie

*skip to end of movie*

once the movie finished it was 4:56 so I decided to start getting ready.

"hey mahogany can you help me get ready for my date with Shawn" I asked hoping she said yes because she has a good since in style

"sure I would love too" we got up and walked to my room and started taking out things I would wear and such

I grabbed a towel and my cloths and went to shower

AN

Finally I post Chapter 15 hope you liked it. I might update again today but I'm not sure because I have to go to my dance academy. Hope you guys enjoyed

Can you guys please vote for this chapter if you can...💓

Comment

Vote

Thanks for Reading💜