Chapter 8

During the car ride I was reading the comments on the photo. Most of them were saying stuff like 'so that's the secret person Emma is dating' or 'goals' and 'he deserves so much better' but the good thing is that there were more good comments than bad

Once we got back I changed into some sweats and an oversized shirt I took off my make-up and took out my contacts and put my glasses on. Oh I forgot to mention that I wore glasses but I usually only put them on when I have nothing to do.

Mahogany changed into the same thing that I was wearing but her sweats were black and mine were dark grey. All the boys changed into some basket ball shorts and regular shirts.

Shawn asked if I wanted to play the PS3 with him "sure" I said and sat on the love seat chair while he put 'black ops' into the system and once he did he sat down next to me.

I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. He got the first shot "oh man ur winning already" he just laughed. We ended up playing 5 games and I won 3 and he won 2

"VICTORY!!!!" I yelled "I won you lost ur a loser" I told Shawn and he responded with "I let you win" I simply rolled my eyes "year right" I mumbled

I turned in my phone and mahogany had sent me a picture. I smiled and saved it. I went to the Instagram app and opened it up I reposted the one that Hayes had posted and edited it so it fit my theme and captioned it 'never be afraid to love to the fullest'

Then I edited the photo mahogany sent me (but it's in color) and posted it with the caption 'I won 3/5 games loser' and tagged Shawn in both post.

Oh I forgot to mention we had went out to eat with Lesly and hanged out with bee but then she said she had to go because she didn't want to get in trouble by her parents.

"Hey guys I'll be back I'm going to go pick up Kayla from the airport" Cameron said while walking out the door "ok" I yelled

After about 45 minutes Cameron came back with Kayla she was wearing some tights with a white knit sweater and her hair had two pieces pulled back into a white bow and she had light make up on.

"Hello I'm Emma Johnson" I was the first to introduce myself "hey I'll Kayla Brooks" she smiled and waved. Everyone else introduced themselves and went back to what they were doing "I already know we are going to be good friends we are going to be like the three musketeers" I told Kayla

Mahogany and I already liked Kayla she was really nice and funny.

We started to watch movies and eat the candy that I had brought with me. Hey don't judge I just love candy especially sour patch kids.

I was currently hanging upside down off of the bed because I wasn't comfortable sitting down so I was just doing tricks and stuff like that since I'm in cheer.
Once I get back to the city I live at which is LA I will go back to school since I do go to public school.
I'm actually head cheerleader.

So anyways back to the story. I decided to change the movie to 'The Mighty Ducks' (AN just because I'm watching it right now😂) We watched the whole movie and just set the channel on Full House because I love that show.

It was on the episode where Uncle Jessie told Becky that it isn't that hard to be pregnant so she makes him put on that bump thing and he couldn't even last with it and Becky proved her point

Then we watched more and more episodes

I turned my phone on and went to the snapchat app and started taking selfies. And am drawing mustaches and other cool stuff and posting them and instantly a lot of people had already watched them. So I decided start snapping videos.

I started it on the front camera "hey ya'll these people are boring" I said into the camera and switched the camera so it shows everyone and at the end Matt starts walking into it and starts acting like the mattosaurus rex and we all burst out laughing I then add it to my story.

I start snapping more videos until it was 346 seconds long and my stomach was hurting from all the laughing we did. Oh my god these boys know how to make me laugh until I can't even breath anymore.

We then started snapping videos on everyone else's snapchats and I took over Shawn's.

"Hey it's me and I'm a vampire" I said while sticking out some fake vampire teeth and the next thing you know Matt starts squirting ketchup on people and the snap ends there and I add it to Shawn's snapchat

"So this fella here" I said pointing to Matt "decided that it would be funny to squirt ketchup everywhere" I said while changing it to the back camera and showing the walls covered in ketchup  and then posted it

I kept this up until Shawn's story was 734 seconds long and his phone was dying so I got up and connected the charger and turned it off so it can charge.

"So what now" I ask no one in particular
"We go swimming" Cameron said in a funny voice that made me laugh
"Ok" us 3 girls scream and run to our suitcases to get our bathing suits.

Ok so this was a long chapter it was 962 words long. Aye 2 chapters in one day. Hope you guys are liking these fast updates I will try to update when ever I can.

If you want to be one of the boys girlfriends or an evil person in this book just comment!!!

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading💜