Chapter 9

I chose to wear my hot pink bathing suit (picture on top) Mahogany wore the same one but in blue and Kayla wore the same but in a neon orange.

We changed into our bathing suits and put our cover ups over our bathing suits. After we changed the boys changed after and can I just say Damn they have nice bodies. Especially Shawn lord Jesus I need to look away before they notice I was looking.

"Like what you see"Shawn ask with a smirk tugging oh his lips. "I don't see much" I say while turning around and walking towards the girls flipping my hair in the process. I heard the boys saying stuff like 'ooh' 'she got you there' and stuff similar to that.

We took some pictures to add to Mahogany's and  Kayla's snapchat. I turned on my phone and started taking some pictures on my snapchat to add to my story.

I was just recording myself singing random songs and then adding it to my story

"ooh baby I love the way" I recorded and then added it to my story. "Turn the lights on like a cop car" again added to my story "you and your perfect smile are both timeless and never going out of style" that was the last because we had finally gotten to the pool so added it to my story.

"Yay we at the pool" I recorded and squealed and flipped the camera and it records all the boys running and jumping into the pool and splashing water everywhere.

Us Girls took off our cover ups and payed in the beach chairs. I put on my black coach sunglasses that weren't see through because I didn't like the ones where you could see my eyes through them.

I suddenly felt water dripping on me and put my phone down on the little table beside me and slipped my sunglasses off to see Shawn standing in front of me.

"I swear if you try to throw me into the pool like they do in the books I will kick you" I warned him and yet he still grabbed me and through me over his shoulder. So me being me I accidentally kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and since we were close to the pool he fell forwards which caused me to fall.

The worst part is that the boys recorded it all and posted it on every social media that they had except for snapchat since they recorded it through regular camera.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kick you there I meant to kick you in the stomach. Oh my god I'm going to jail. I feel like villain from batman."I was freaking out because he looked really hurt

"I'm just playing it didn't hurt that bad" he said while standing up and laughing

"That wasn't funny you douche"I slapped his chest lightly

"Oh come on"he said while laughing
"You had me worried"I said glaring at him
"Awe I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again" he sticked out his pinkie and I wrapped mine around his and said "promise?"

"I promise" he said and I swam away and he swam after me and I tried to get away but he was to fast and soon got me and grabbed me and secured his arms around my waist. We were both giggling and got lost in each other's eyes.

I never actually had time to admire his features. He had beautiful brown big brown eyes and had one lazy eye. He had a scar on his right cheek (A.N. I have a scar on my right cheek in the same spot and everything oml we were meant to be 💜😂)

Everything about him was perfect. He started to lean in. Oh my god is he gonna kiss me? Please kiss me. Please kiss me. Please kiss me. I then started to lean in too.

Until his lips met mine and his soft pink plump lips started to move in sync with mines. I pulled away and looked down and started to blush.

"I-I'm so-sorry" I stuttered and looked up at him

"Don't be"he said smiling at me and grabbed my hand

For the rest of the time that we were in the pool Shawn and I were playing around with the others and holding hands and other stuff like that.

We soon got out of the pool because it was getting late and walked back to the hotel. Once we got into the room I ran to my luggage and grabbed some cloths and ran to the bathroom before anyone else could.

I washed my hair with shampoo and the conditioned it. I then washed my body and shaved. Once I was done I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body and grabbed another one to wrap around my hair.

Once I put on my undergarments I put on some dark grey sweats that fit me big and a neon green sports bra from pink. I then brushed my hair out and left it down so it could air dry.

I walked out of the bathroom and heard Taylor mutter 'finally' "shutup bandana boy" I said playfully

I went and sat down on the bed and watched people fight over who was next Kayla ended up wining. Hey don't judge girls can be strong.

"Ha ya'll got beat by a girl" I said pointing at all of them except for Mahogany because she didn't even try fighting.

"Pshhh we let her win" Cameron said

Mahogany and I laughed and both mumbled 'sure'

I heard a ding coming from my phone and saw that it was from one of my closest friends at school angel

From åñgëł 💜 : heyo I miss ya school hasn't been the same without you :(

To åñgëł 💜 : i miss you too :( why don't you come down here to hang out with me

From åñgëł 💜 : let me go ask my momma

From åñgëł 💜 : YAY SHE LET ME GO!!!!

To åñgëł 💜 : yay!!! When will you be here?

From åñgëł 💜 : mhmm maybe tomorrow like at noon

To åñgëł 💜 : ok can't wait!! :) well I have to go. Bye lots of love

From åñgëł 💜 : ok bye :)

"Hey guys my friend Angel will be coming tomorrow so that adds one more girl for us to hang with" I said

The girls replied with 'yay's' and the boys with a simple 'ok'.

I can't wait for her to get here

_________

Another chapter for you guys I hope you guys liked this Chapter

If any of you are interested in being one of the boys girlfriends then comment
Matt, Cam, and of course Shawn are already taken. 😋

Vote

Comment

Thanks for reading💜