chapter 10

I was currently getting ready to pick up angel from the airport. I got out of the shower and since I was to lazy to dress up I just put on a black tank top with some of those black stretchy shorts and put my unicorn onesie over it🦄. I already had my makeup on so I was ready.

I grabbed the keys to the rental car to pick up angel at the airport.

"hey Tay Tay can you drive me to the airport to pick up Angel" I asked hoping he said yes.

"sure anything for princess Emma" he winked

"ha ha really funny now lets get going so we can pick up Angel who just landed from the sky" (AN see what I did there? Get it? Her name is Angel and she landed from the plane ? no ok)

while we were in the car 679 by Fetty Wap came on and me and Taylor looked at each other and laughed because this is our song and then started dancing and screaming out the lyrics while dancing out to the song.

the funny part was that I recorded most of it and put it on snapchat and Taylor didn't even notice and in the snaps we were dancing like crazy people.

After a 20 minute drive we finally arrived at the airport and once the car stopped I literally jumped out the car door and ran towards the entrance.

I looked around and couldn't find Angel so I called her.

"where are you I don't see you anywhere"I questioned

"turn around" while I turned I hung up the phone to see Angel standing there but besides her was Alexia she was like a sister to me. I ran to them whirl they opened there arms and we did a group hug. We acted like we haven't seen each other in years when in reality it's only been one week.

"surprise I brought Alexia here with me" Angel said while I released from the hug.

you see us girls are from LA and since there wasn't a concert to see shawn in LA since it had already passed and I couldn't go since I got grounded for taking my little sister out when she was grounded for getting bad grades. So my mom didn't let me buy the tickets.

"you know everyone is going to be buzzing at school on how you have been hanging out with the 'old magcon boys' and some girls are going to be pretty jealous of you" Alexia said

"A nice I missed you would've been nice" I giggled "and they can say whatever they want cause they gonna have to deal with it"I shrugged it off

"anyways you guys look amazing" I said

Angel was 5'2 had brown hair and brown eyes she is 16 and very athletic she lived for football and had a major crush on one of the boys. She was naturally beautiful.

while Alexia was also 5'2 had brown eyes wit light brown hair with red and orange on the tips she was 17 years old and was on cheer team with Angel and I, she also played football and volleyball.

All three of us were on the cheerleading team at our school and we also played football because of our brothers. Alexia had four brothers while I had two brothers and two sisters.

on our way back to the car there were many fans that took pictures. We just kept on walking.

once we got to the car we saw the funniest thing ever. Taylor was twerking to some random song playing on the radio.

"girls this is Taylor, Taylor this Angel and Alexia" I pointed them out

we drove back to the hotel and once we got there I introduced all the boys and girls to Angel and Alexia.

Nash sure did have an eye on Alexia and I can tell she did too. While Angel had her eye on Taylor. I knew they would find someone

*skip to later on that day*

Mahogany and I were currently trying to write a song for her since Jay said that he would like for her to record a song since he decided to sign her to the label because he looked into her covers and he thought she was amazing. I was really happy for her.

so far we have came up with the name of the son which was called boom and finished half of the lyrics

"how about I should know better that you were my forever" I sang "ooh yea that's good and then how about ooh it's true yeah we can do whatever and I will never ever leave you no no no no leave I just wanna be right by your side " we both wrote the lyrics down in our separate  notebooks where we were writing the lyrics.

"this is something I cannot deny, no no no everything happens for a reason and the reason is you I feel like I'm dreaming it's to good to be true and I know we drive each other crazy but you still me baby you make my heart go boom boom boom" I continued

we did this until we finished the song. Everyone is left to the pool to go swimming but we stayed back so we can finish writing the song.

"so mahogany the parts that you wrote in the song who were they about" I questioned since I was curious

she blushed "it's about this boy named Carlos... he is actually my boyfriend and is the guy I post pictures with with but no one know who he is except for you of course"

"who did you write your pats about" she questioned with a smirk on her face she is the only one who knows that Shawn and I aren't dating but she knows that I have a huge crush on him

*flashback to how she found out*

"what if they find out that we aren't dating" I asked Shawn "what if they find out that.."he shut me up by pressing his lips on mine

I turned my head to see Mahogany standing there with huge eyes and so we explained everything to her

*end of flashback*

"you obviously know the answer" I said while messing with my hands which payed in my lap

"I don't recall knowing" she smirked "it's Shawn you know I told you I had a crush on him" she then looked up looking scared and I turned around to see Shawn standing their with his mouth hung open

I was scared I knew he didn't like me back. The first thing I did was run I ran as far as I could. I was now full on crying. I ran out the hotel and just started running and I ended up running into a dance studio and decided to go in.

"hello can I use one of the dance rooms" I questioned "sure and my name is Jessie umm it will be $10 for two hours" the nice lady said I got a ten dollar bill out and handed it to her .

she then led me to the dance studio thing where I practiced. I practiced some old dance routines that we had made back in cheer one day when coach let us come up with a dance.

Shawn's POV

she ran off...I didn't get to tell her that I liked her too

AN

what did you guys think? I haven't updated because I have been thinking on what should happen next

so Shawn finally found out Emma liked him and he likes her too🤘🏻🤗

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading💜