Chapter 16

Mahogany chose a light grey crop top with some high waisted dark blue jeans. I went to shower and once I came out I changed into the outfit (pic on top or the side) she started straightening my hair and then braided and pinned back the sides with bobby pins.

for accessories I got a ring that my grandma gave me, a heart shape necklace my mom had got me for my fifteenth birthday and a watch. Since I didn't want to carry a purse I got a cute backpack and put my wallet, phone, Chapstick, Key card to the room, and some earphones.

Then we started on makeup. First I applied some face primer onto my face then I put foundation, a natural colored eye shadow, and did a cute winged eye liner.

After that I curled my eye-lashes and applied a bit is mascara and put on a nude lip stick.

"girl you look cute, I did a good job" Mahogany winked and I responded with a simple thanks

"so I'm thinking when we get back we announce who we are dating to the fans" I ask to make sure she approves "oh my god yes I totally forgot about that and maybe after we can make a YouTube video to do a boyfriend girlfriend challenge and maybe we can race on what ever we are doing and whoever wins gets to do whatever they want". that was a great idea "sure, I can't wait!"

knock knock

Someone knocked on the door which caught our attention "I'll get it" Mahogany said "kk" I said and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked alright.

"yo it's Shawnie boy" They both walked into the room. Shawn was wearing some black jeans with a white shirt and a black and white flannel. He looked so cute his cheeks were a tad bit pink and he had a red rose in his hand.

"I got this for you" he said handing me the rose "thank you, how did you know roses were my favorite" I asked while putting it in water "I was creeping on your YouTube account he said looking down blushing

"awe your to cute" I said and pecked his lips.
"OTP" Mahogany yelled with her phone up while I just giggled at one of my best friends.

"well we must be going" shawn said. We walked out the room and closed the door and headed to the elevator once we got to the lobby level we went into the taxi.

after he told the driver where to go I decided to ask him where we are going.

"where are we going babe"'i asked while he intertwined our fingers

"ok so first we are going to have dinner and then I got us two tickets to Disney Land" he said while having a huge smile on his face

"oh my god are you serious Disney Land yay! By the way I'm gonna pay you back since you bought the ticket" I was so happy I haven't been to Disney since I was younger

*after diner, at Disney land*

Once we got to Disney I headed straight to the gift shop and bought shawn and I Mickey and Minnie ears. He looked so adorable so far we've also had a few fans approach us and asked to take a picture and stuff.

I already took a picture with Micky, Minnie, Cinderella, Tinker Bell and many more Disney princesses and characters.

This was the bast date ever I will never get tired of Disney.

aWe went on all the rides and after when we were leaving we went back to the gift shop and I bought a black crop top with the words '...never grow up' in white and a picture of Peter Pan next to it.

When we got back in the taxi shawn gave me a stitch stuffed animal. "awe thank you" I say and hug him while pecking his lips.

"oh I forgot to mention that Mahogany and I planned to tell our fans today and after make a YouTube video of a boyfriend girlfriend challenge were Mahogany and Carlos go against both of us and the loser has to do why the other says and post it." I say "ok that sounds cool"

we arrive I about 20 minutes and after we get out I had this great idea for all of us to change into onesies for when we film the YouTube video.

I was in a blue unicorn onesie, Mahogany was in a pink unicorn onesie, Carlos was in a black bear onesie, and shawn was in a light brown bear onesie.

We decided to film the YouTube video before we told everyone who we were dating and the. after that post the video on all of our channels.

AN

hey guys sorry for not updating but I explained it in the one I posted before this. So can you guys please go read my new book Red Carpet its another Shawn fanfic and I hope you guys like it. I will try to post more frequently, and again sorry guys and I can't believe FRC is almost at 2k reads

Comment

Vote

Thanks for Reading💜