chapter fifteen

JOE SUGG'S POV'
"I won't let you just..." I tried to search for the right word. "I won't let you push me away again."

"I won't you push you away then," she whispered.

Then that's when Alyssa Deyes kissed me.

Her right hand was on my chest as her left hand gripped onto my neck, pulling me closer, making the kiss much more passionate than it already was. Alyssa wrapped her legs around my waist, causing me to pick her up as her hand ran through my hair, her touch feathery and soft, sending shivers down my spine and down to my legs, making them weaker then they already were. She pulled away for a second as she looked at me with a smile on her face.

I wanted her, and I wanted her bad.

I pressed my lips against hers as she cupped my face in her hands. Her fingers running through my hair. The adrenaline running through my body. The soft touch of her lips.

Every single part of her.

I loved it all.

She unwrapped her legs from my waist, standing up in front of me, as I pulled away, my breaths becoming shaky and ragged. I sat down on the edge of my bed and ran a hand through my hair as I smiled and looked up at her, her eyes full of passion.

Alyssa sat down on the edge of my bed, neither of us speaking a single word about what just happened. Instead, it seemed like both of us were trying to process what just happened.

"I'll be right back, I uh I just have to go use the washroom..." Alyssa said as she got up quickly, placing her phone on the space beside me. I smiled as she looked back at me quickly before opening the door and shutting it quickly.

I reached across my bed to get my own phone when suddenly Alyssa's phone began to ring loudly. I looked at it, slightly alarmed as I reached for her phone looking at the caller display only to see that it was unknown.

Pick it up.

No.

Aren't you curious to see who it is?

Maybe.

Pick it up then.

I looked at the screen as it rang once, then twice, then three times and on the third ring I pressed the green accept button and held the phone up to my ear. I took a deep breath as the person on the other end began to speak.

"I didn't think that you would have the guts to pick up after what I did to you..." A boy said on the other line.

My mouth opened wide as I stayed silent not saying a single word, my whole body frozen in shock.

"Alyssa say something baby, say something."

"W-who the fuck is this?" I said, my voice cracking as I stated numbly at the wall, unable to move.

"I didn't think that I would ever talk to you, Joe."

"Who the fuck is this and what the hell do you want?" I asked, my voice firm and although everything in my being was telling me to hang up the phone, I kept listening.