chapter six

Today was the day of the premiere and I could tell that everyone was excited. I was just looking through my closet for a dress and had found one when Troye came bursting into my room.

"Alyssa! You need to help me!"

"What for?" I asked slightly alarmed.

Troye just held up his tie and looked at me sadly.

"The damn thing's being tricky as always when it comes to me and a tie," he said in frustration. I forced myself not to laugh and took the tie from him, quickly fixing it. Once I was done, he looked at the dress on my bed.

"Is that the dress you picked?" He asked as I nodded.

"I'm sure Joe will love it," he tacked on and winked.

"Oh shut up Troye." I replied playfully as he let out a laugh, walking out of my room.

I closed the door once he was gone and changed into my dress. It was a simple aqua coloured dress with a black ribbon wrapped around the waist of it.

I looked at myself in the mirror once making sure that I looked okay before I exited my room and made sure no one was on the bathroom. I looked inside to see that it was empty and quickly rushed inside, grabbing the curling iron beside me.

I turned it on and waited for it to warm up before I started to curl my hair quickly. Once I was done, I applied a little lipstick before I went downstairs.

"Alyssa!" Zoë squealed when I was in view. I smiled softly as she quickly walked up to me and grabbed my hands.

"You look amazing!" She exclaimed.

"What about you?!" I said as I looked at Zoë's dress.

"I hate to ruin this girl moment but uh we're late," Alfie said as he pulled out his phone, looking at the time. Zoë and I looked at each other quickly before we both walked towards the door. I quickly put on a pair of black heels and followed Zoë out the door.

+

When we got to Leicester Square, where the premiere was held at, all I could hear was screaming. Screams of fans yelling Joe and Caspar's name, and as soon as Troye, Zoë and Alfie stepped out of the car, the screams just got louder and louder.

If I were being honest, I was happy that I was here. I was overjoyed that Joe had invited me here but at the same time I was overwhelmed. This wasn't an environment I was used to and the fact that there were even more YouTubers here that I had yet to meet, made me nervous.

While Alfie wandered on the red carpet, Zoë had walked up to the fans and began taking pictures with a few lucky ones. Troye suddenly appeared by my side after he disappeared for a moment.

"You'll be fine," he assured me as I nodded and smiled.

"I don't know anyone here." I sighed and looked back at the car, regretting my decision to come here.

"You're not leaving." Troye said as if he read my mind. I looked up at him and nodded as he dragged me over to a bunch of people and introduced me. I now knew Marcus, Niomi, Tanya, and Louise. Tanya was quick to tell me that her husband, Jim was hosting the event. I nodded acknowledging her comment and excused myself as I noticed Troye motioning for me to come over to him.

"See that wasn't too bad," he said as I nodded in response.

"Yeah I guess it wasn't that bad." I said just as two hands covered my eyes.