Chapter 13: Movies and Skype

Elizabeth's POV :

I intertwined my fingers with Niall's and walked side by side with him as we entered our beach house. I sat up onto a tall stool placed in front of the kitchen island. "So what's for lunch, Ni?" I asked. "Mac N Cheese!!!" He replied excitedly. I got off of the stool which I was sitting on and helped Niall make the two of us Mac and Cheese. It turned out pretty good.

"Let's go watch a movie!" I exclaimed. "Sure hun." Niall said. We went to the main part of the beach house, the living room. We popped in a dvd and started watching Grown Ups. "This movie is hilarious!" Niall said. It was pretty funny. "Yeah, it is! We should leave here tomorrow and drive to the nearest movie theatre and watch Grown Ups 2." I suggested. I thought is was a pretty great idea. "Yeah, that would be awesome. Sure." Niall said eagerly. It was a plan!

******************

The movie was finally over and we decided to Skype with Louis to see how things were going back at the house.

"Hey Louis!!" Niall and I said in unison.

"Hey, how ya two love birds doing?" He asked.

"We're doing swell, thanks. How are you?" I asked.

"Pretty good. Tired though, but things are going good." Louis replied.

"Are the kids wearing you out?" Niall asked concerned.

"Yeah, but Liam and Harry are here too. They're taking over while I rest." He said sounding very tired.

"Oh yeah? Where's Zayn?" Niall asked.

"Out on another date with Perrie!" Louis exclaimed.

"Ooooo a date!!" We heard coming from behind Louis. It was the kids.

"Aha, alright Lou, looks like you need some rest! I said.

"We will be back home earlier than planned to take the kids off your hands. See ya soon Lou." Niall informed.

*************

4 hours later

*************

"Niall, im tired!!" You whined.

"Okay, let's go upstairs and go to sleep early tonight." Niall said. He then carried you upstairs and you fell asleep in his arms.