Chapter 35

- Saturday morning -

Your POV

I was hanging out with Jade cause she was waiting for Chris who went to go buy some groceries so i'm here hanging out with Jade in the living room playing monopoly, "so any girlfriends or boyfriends Y/N?" i smile "no one but Lauren and i are getting there" she smile "That's cute" i smile "But that's weird it's been months now and she still hadn't asked you?" i shrug " i don't know there were just so many problems the past months" she nodded suddenly the door opened. "I'm here" Chris said we look up and saw Chris and Lauren "Lolo" i said excitedly she smiled and caught me when i jumped to her "Wanna go see a movie?" she ask caressing my cheeks i smile "okay, like another date?" she giggle  and peck my lips "Yes" i smile and ran up to my room getting dressed. When i went back downstairs Lauren was eating chips "Come on" she nodded and gave me the chips then we walk to the car, when we arrive at the cinema Lauren placed the popcorn between us and the drink in the cup holder. Through the movie all she did was watch then shared kisses, so after the movie she brought me to a restaurant and then we ordered our food. "So what would you like to meet m'lady?" i giggle and check the menu, the waiter came to our table and i told him what i wanted he look at me and smiled and i smile awkwardly at him. When Lauren told him her order he kept glancing at me making me feel uncomfortable "hey buddy, i'm talking to you!" Lauren said the waiter looked at her "Sorry miss" Lauren rolled her eyes.

"That's all" Lauren said glaring at the waiter who look at me and wink i look away and scooted closer to Lauren kissing her cheek, she smiled and peck my lips "I hate him" i giggle "Me too" i said she smiled and wrap an arm around my shoulder. "Y/N?" i look at her and she was playing with my fingers and i could see she's nervous "yeah?" she bit her lip "Um... i know we've been acting like a couple for months now and i already know you have feelings for me and i have feelings for you. But um....will you be my um... girlfriend?" i look at her and she was blushing furiously i smile at her she look at me "Um....if you're not ready...it's olay? Okay i mean..." "Yes" i said she look at me still blushing "I'll be your girlfriend Lolo" she smiled "really? i thought you would say you're not ready" i shake my head "I want to be with you Lolo" she hugged me tight then kissed my lips. "Oh my god! yes you're finally my girlfriend" i giggle and hug her tight, "here's your food ladies" we pulled away and saw the same waiter smiling at me and looking at me flirtatiously Lauren cleared her throat. "Thanks you may go" she said glaring at the waiter "But can i have you number first?" he asked me i look at Lauren and it looked like she was about to punch him. "I'm so happy to say this but i'm gladly taken" i said with a smile the waiter frown "But..." "No buts! Can you go now i would like to eat with my girlfriend ALONE" Lauren said wrapping her arm around me. He sighed and finally walked away, i smile and hug Lauren and kiss her cheek.

When we finally got back to my apartment that i share with Chris, Lauren went up with me in my room i sigh and look around "I'm sorry my room's a mess" she giggled and hug me from behind "Mine's messier babe" i chuckle "Yeahhhh... but still you know me i like being organized but today i feel lazy" Lauren smile and kiss my forehead "It's alwight baby" i scrunch my nose when she kissed the top of it. "Lauren?" she look at me with her breathtaking green eyes i bit my lip "I-um....i-i..." she look at me worriedly "Are you okay?" she asked i smile and beginning to blush. "I love you" i look at her and she was looking at me with pure happiness and so much love "I love you too Y/N" i smile shyly and kiss her cheek nuzzling my nose to neck. "Y/N? Lauren?" we pulled away and look at Chris "Yes?" i ask he smiled "Dad wants a family dinner tonight" we nodded "sure, Y/N you're coming with us" Lauren said kissing my cheek. "But it's a FAMILY dinner" i said she nodded "Yeah you're basically like family Y/N" Chris said shrugging "Plus, i'm bringing my girlfriend" he said chuckling Lauren "Me too" Chris looked at Lauren confused "You have a girlfriend?" she nodded i chuckle "She's right here" she said wrapping her long arms around me. Chris gasped "Wait- you and Lauren?" i nodded smiling shyly "Yeah she's now my girlfriend" i said hugging her, "Y/N!! OH MY GOD! I'm so proud of you" i giggle "Thanks" he carried me then spun me around kissing my cheek i smile and hugged him back.