Chapter 34

Your POV

I woke up hearing my annoying alarm ringing again i groaned and rub my eyes i have to go to class now i yawned and stretch my arms "I hate college" i mumble "Y/N wake up sleeping beauty" i heard Chris say i nodded "I know" he kissed my forehead "Hurry up or we'll be late" i sigh and finally sat up i walk to my closet lazily and got my outfit out. I tie my hair in a bun then went inside the bathroom to shower, when i was done i put on my crop top then my high waisted-shorts. I straighten my hair but wave the bottom, when i was done i put a little make up then got my bag then walk downstairs, "Morning" i smile "Morning" i said then we started to eat. When we were done Chris drove us to the campus i walked out then ran to my class since i was 3 minutes late, when i entered i was lucky our professor isn't there yet, i sigh and walk to my sit. In the middle of the class i started to get bored i look at my bag and forgot to pack my lunch i groaned quietly and just stared at the teacher, suddenly there was a knock on the door i look up and my eyes widen. "Y/N Y/L/N? Please come here quickly" i stood up and walk to them "She wants to talk to you hurry back okay" i nodded at my professor then turn to Lauren i smile and hug her. "Good morning angel" i blush "Good morning" she then gave me a lunch bag "Your lunch, Chris said he forgot to pack both of you lunch so he texted me" i chuckle and nodded "Thank you" she smiled and then kissed my cheek "Anything for you, i'll come pick you up later okay?" i nodded and then she peck my lips before walking away.

I smile and entered my class again seeing all of my classmates and professor looking at me "Are you dating Lauren Jauregui?" he ask i bit my lip "Um... well no but we're getting there" i said blushing since my classmates can hear me. He smiled and nodded "You both looks so cute together" making my classmates aw i smile "Thank you sir" he nodded then point to my sit i nodded then walk to my sit and sat down. "You're dating the Lauren Jauregui?" the girl beside me ask i shake my head "Um...why?" i ask "Nothing, i know her my sister knows her and she's really hot" i smile awkwardly and nodded. When the class was done i was about to walk out but my professor called me "Yes?" i ask "So you know the Jaureguis?" i nodded "Yes sir" i said he smiled "I'm good friends with Mike Jauregui that's why i know Lauren and Chris" i smile "That's cool" he nodded "See you soon champ" i smile and then walk out going to my next class. After all my classes i went to the parking lot and saw Lauren sitting on the hood of her car i smile and ran to her when she saw me she smiled and open her arms for me. I crash into her and gave her a big hug "Hi" i said she giggle "hello, you ready to go?" i nodded "Yup" she smiled and pull me in for a kiss "Okay let's go" i chuckle and then went inside. "Anyway babe?" i look at her "Hm?" she smiled nervously and i raised an eyebrow "What'd you do?" she laughed "Nothing just wanted to ask you something" i nodded "Sure" i said smiling.

"Are you um okay with you being my model for a while?" i look at her confused "My professor told me to give him some samples of my photos again" she said i smile "Really?" she nodded "And he said i could choose to take pictures of flowers or any objects or a person so i chose you because you're beautiful" i blush "Is it okay?" she ask nervously i nodded "of course" i said pecking her lips she smiled "Sweet! We'll start now" i look at her confused. "Where?" she shrug "We'll find a perfect background" i nodded "But what about clothes, make up?" i ask she smiled "we're gonna pick Camila up since the other girls are busy Camila is the only available" i nodded when we pick Camila up she sat at the back and smile at me. "Hey Y/N" i smile "Hello!" Lauren then started to drive again "Hey Camz?" Lauren call "Yes?" Camila ask "Can you um double check if Y/N's clothes are in the bag?" she ask i then saw Camila checking a bag. "Yup" Lauren nodded "but wait- where am i gonna change?" i ask she shrug "in the car? it's tinted anyway" i smile and nodded. We soon arrived at the beach "The beach really?" she nodded "Yes" we got out and Camila prepared the make up "So which outfit first Lauren" Camila ask as Lauren was setting up her camera "That one" she said then went back to her camera. "Okay Y/N, go put this on first" i nodded and got the outfit then changed at the back seat, when i was done i opened the door and Camila lets me sit on a chair and started with my make up.

"I like your hair" i smile "I waved the bottom today" she nodded "Looks good and perfect for the photoshoot" i smile and nodded, "She's ready Lauren" Camila said i stood up and walk to her she look up from the camera and check me out for a while. I smirk and shake my head "Well well well.... i think this photoshoot is just an excuse to check me out huh babe?" she blushed "What? uh-no... this is really for my project" she said i giggle and kiss her cheek "I know" she smiled "You look beautiful" "Thank you" she smiled "Okay go stand there and then do a pose" she said i nodded and then stood in the sand then posed smiling at the camera. I saw Lauren bite her bottom lip and then snapped the photo, Camila then told me what to do next so i did and Lauren took a photo, after 5 changing of outfits and 5 photos we're finally done with the beach. "Holy crap" Lauren mumble i look at her "What?" i ask she shake her head "you're just beautiful i can't stop staring at the photos" she admitted Camila laughed "Oh Lauren" Lauren glared at her i smile and held her hand. "Camz? Can you take a photo of us?" Lauren ask shyly Camila giggled "Sure" Lauren pulled me to the sand then place her hand to my cheek caressing it i smile at her and i'm pretty sure i was blushing then Camila snapped a photo. "Try kissing" Camila said i look at her confused and she giggle i turn to Lauren and cup her cheeks then kiss her i then heard the camera click then i pull away.

"Okay then just smiling at the camera" we smiled at the camera as we hug then Camila took the picture while smiling "FUNNY FACES" she said excitedly we giggle and then pull out our best funny face Camila laugh and took the photo. "There you go Lauren" Lauren smiled widely "Thanks Camz" Camila nodded and smirk at me "Do you want a solo Camila?" Lauren asked Camila nodded and then posed for the camera, well she's good! Lauren took three photos for her then we started to pack up so i went inside the car and put on my seat belt. "Send those to me" Camila said "Okay" Lauren said then we drove home well to their apartment, i wipe off the make up then wore my normal clothes well the ones i wore this morning. I walk out of the bathroom and walk to Lauren's room seeing Lauren on her computer printing the pictures, as she waited she turn around and saw me she smile and pat her lap i sat on her lap and hug her. "I wish you're happy with the photos" i said she nodded "I am indeed, you're so perfect to be my model" i chuckle and hid my face to her neck "Camila is actually good at posing" she laughed "She's an expert" i giggle and look at the pictures. When we heard the printer ding Lauren rolled us with the chair then got the printed pictures, she looked at it then nodded she rolled us again to her desk then she got an envelop and put all the pictures in. She then write at the back

Photographer: Lauren Jauregui

Model: Y/N Y/L/N

She smiled and put it in her bag "Yay i'm done with my project" she cheered i chuckle and hug her "I'll print a small copy you know like a wallet size then i'll give you your photos and give Camila's hers, probably print some for me too" she said the last part in a whisper but i heard it. I smile and shake my head she went to her laptop and did what ever she's doing then waited for the printer to print. When it was done she gave me all of my solo pictures also the photos she took way back when we were in the park. I smile "thank you" i said kissing her she smiled then pull away she got a small envelop and put all of my photos in there then at the back she wrote.

To my beautiful angel, don't ever forget about these photos baby.

Photographer: Lauren Jauregui

I got the envelop and read it i scrunch my nose and rub it with hers "You're cute!" she giggle and got another picture i saw it was some of my solo pictures she got her wallet then put one in probably her favorite one. She smiled "Perfect, now everybody will see my beautiful angel" i laugh "babe?" i look at her "Can you give these to Camzi please?" she pout i nodded and kissed her pout away. I got Camila's solo pictures then walk to her room "Camila?" i knock on her door she opened it and smiled "Yes?" i gave her the solo pictures making her smile "Thanks oh tell Lauren thank you too" i nodded and walk back to Lauren's room. "Camila said thanks" Lauren nodded and pull me to her bed "I'm sleepy" she groaned i smile "Okay let's sleep" i said she pull me to her chest then we both fell asleep.