Chapter 20

Your POV

I saw Lauren's car so i immediately ran downstairs with my bag and then went out of the house, i was about to get in until i saw Cameron walking to his house he look up from his phone and we lock eyes. He smiled at me and i smile back and wave at him goodbye as i went inside Lauren's car, "Hello Angel" i smile "Heeey" i said giggling "who was that?" she asked looking out of my window i look at my window and saw Cameron siting on his porch while staring at the car. "Oh i just met him today, he's my neighbor, his name is Cameron Dallas" she sighed i look at her "Why?" i ask "I know him" i made an 'o' shape with my mouth "really?" she nodded and sighed "well we used to go in the same school before" i nodded "Oh wow" she smiled "Yeah, he's nice. Do you like him?" she asked softly "No i don't Lauren, well he told me that he likes me but he said he wants to be friends first so i said okay. But i don't like him" she nodded "okay" i look at her confused "Why?" she shake her head "Nothing, he's just too old for you" i shrug "How old is he?" i ask "21" "Oh 2 years gap" she nodded "Yeah" i smile and peck her lips seeing her jealousy is rising up. "Don't be jealous Lolo" she blushed and captured my lips again "You're right, i shouldn't okay let's go" i smile and kiss her cheek before we drove to her house.

When we entered their house the Jauregui family greeted me and i greeted them back "Y/N!" i smile and hug Chris "hey, whatchadoin?" i ask he shrug "Video games" i rolled my eyes "As always" he giggle and kiss my cheek "Bye" he said and then ran to his room. Lauren pulled me upstairs then a staircase? I never saw this before we walk up and saw we're in the roof top "Wow, i never saw this part of the house" i said looking around "Really? Chris never showed you this?" she said laughing "No" she laughed and then i noticed there was a table with food. I smile and intertwine my fingers with Lauren's, "What's this?" i ask her she shrug "Just something before i leave tomorrow" i frown and sigh "I'll be back i promise" i nodded and kissed her. "Okay let's go and eat" i said excitedly she giggled and sat next to me as she played some music which i didn't notice the speakers, we started eating and tonight was really the best night ever. This night involves us laughing, talking and kissing...pssshh of course Lauren couldn't keep her hands off of me. We're now laying down on the blanket with pillows and look up to the stars, "Y/N?" i look at her "Hm?" i ask "Next year you're going to college right?" i nodded "Why not sleep in our apartment with the girls?" i shrug "I don't know Chris will be with though" she nodded "Yeah we have spare rooms" i nodded "let's see" she smiled and kiss my cheek and we continued to talk.

-

Next day, Lauren already left and i was really upset well because i'm seriously gonna miss her but i know we're still gonna talk, FaceTime or call each other if she has time. I'm just sad well i had so much fun with Lauren and her friends as in Dinah, Camila, Ally and Normani they're like the best people i've ever met and now i miss them. The girls and i kept texting in a group chat and i was happy they had time for that i hope Lauren does too, i walk to Chris's room and cuddled with him as he played his xbox "Miss my sister?" he teased i blush and hid my face to his neck. "Yeah" i said softly he giggle "I knew it" i smile and kiss his cheek and got his controller "I'm gonna beat your high score" i said playing the game "You're mean!" he whine i laughed and kept playing "you love me though?" he sighed "yeah, sadly" i smile and continued playing the game.

Lauren's POV

When i got to the apartment with Camila i saw the girls in the living room playing music as they do their work "Hey girls" i greeted they look up and smiled and then hug us both, "Hey here let me get your bags Mani you help me" Ally said i smile "Thanks guys" i said and then i plop down on the couch. "Miss Y/N already?" Dinah teased "Shut up" she giggle and laid on top of me "Ugh Dinah you're heavy" i groaned "No not really, hey Mila come and let's squish Lauren together" she said my eyes widen. "Camz NO- Oh hell no!" as Camila jumped and i groaned loudly. "Admit you miss Y/N cause we all do" i sighed "I do miss her, i spent my last night with her" i said blushing "That's cute" Ally said smiling at me i smile too and tried to push Dinah and Camila off of me. "Holy shit, you two get off because i feel like i've been stepped on by a foot of an elephant" i said they laughed and got off when they did i breathed heavily. "You just missed us" i shrug "Whatever i'm going to sleep" i said closing my eyes "But Y/N texted you" Normani said making me sit up "really?" i ask "No" i rolled my eyes and laid back down "No actually she did" Ally said "Yeah right" i then yawn. "She said i already missed you Lolo" Camila said i look at them and they are looking at my phone i snatched it off their hands and she did text me. I smile and texted her back then i put my phone to my bag and closed my eyes "can we cuddle Lo? i'm sleepy too" Camila said i nodded and open my arms for her and then we both fell asleep.

-

It's been a month now and i've been so busy lately and i barely get to talk with the girls cause i really wanted to finish my projects early so much essays to write. I'm on my last essay for today and then i don't have to do work for at least two days, well since tomorrow i don't have classes and the next day i'll just submit my work. My Photography class is doing great! I showed some of Y/N to my professor and he was very impressed at my photography skills and i was happy that i got a positive feed back, right now i'm almost done with my last essay. "DONE" i said minutes later i smiled happily and dived to my bed "Ooooh yeeees! i'm finally done with all the shit!" i mumble against my pillow i sigh and took a nap. Soon i felt someone kissing my cheek i groaned "get away, i'm trying to rest here" i mumble "But Lauren" she whine i look up and smile "Lucy!" she giggle and i hug her, "Oh i didn't know it was you" i said she rolled her eyes "Because your eyes are close babe" she then peck my lips i smile and deepen our kiss. Suddenly we are in a heated make out session until i felt her grinding on my crotch i moaned but stopped her "Why are you here?" i ask she groaned "Lauren don't ruin the moment" i chuckle "i'm sorry" she nodded and we continued what we're doing.

When we were done, we both showered and i gave her a kiss and we walk downstairs Camila walked to me with her nerdy glasses and then she gave me my phone "Y/N had been calling you for like 10 times now" my eyes widen "Really?" she nodded "Why didn't you give it to me upstairs" i ask she rolled her eyes "Because you were busy" she said glaring at Lucy who shrug and smile. I sighed and i decided to call Y/N later since i was busy with Lucy, i walk to the kitchen and decided to make two sandwiches for Lucy and i and then i saw Dinah walk to me and got my mine "Ugh that's mine" i whine she smiled "Thanks Lolo" i sigh and made another one. When we got our sandwiches we walk back to my room and watched TV but the volume is not too loud since the girls are studying, i didn't have to because i'm DONE! not really but you know for two days. "Baby?" i look at Lucy and kiss her lips "Yeah?" she look at my writs "Who's Angel?" i then look at my wrist "Oh, that's um.... Y/N" i said she glared at it "Why?" i shrug "I just want to wear to make me remind it from her" she sighed and took it out making me frown. "What are you doing? I bought that" i said she placed it inside the drawer "I'm keeping it safe" i nodded and then she went back and we cuddled while watching a movie, "do you like her?" she asked "Well i still do why?" i ask "What about me?" she asked pouting "I don't know Lucy, i'm kinda messed up right now i mean i like her and i like you too" she sighed and pulled me into a heated kiss.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

A/N: Sorry this one is short but i'm in a hurry. 😊 but hey double update!