Chapter 29

Valentine's day came quickly. It's that time of year every single person dreads. You see nothing but couples and they just make you want to puke or cry. In my case I don't. I've got Tyler for the night. Since it's a five day weekend, he's taking me out of town for the whole weekend. Wednesday night I packed for typical February weather in California. We then left Thursday after school. We arrived in Long Beach that evening. We then checked into our hotel before stopping and getting food. We head back to our hotel room and sleep for the night. Since the next day was Valentine's Day, we spent literally the entire time together. It was just an amazing time to just be together and not have to worry about anything.

When I woke up my day started with Tyler walking over to the bed with coffee and pancakes. Then I got up and got dressed. We left for a little bit of shopping and god did this guy spoil me so much. I felt bad when he paid for everything. At lunch time we went to Panera Bread and god the soup there was amazing. We then went and got ice cream. That evening we went to the beach and just sat there together taking in each other's embrace and wishing the moment would never end. After spending time there we ended up going back to the hotel which was filled with roses. When I say it was filled I mean every table space had bouquets of rose. Then were petals on the floor and on the bed. Everywhere. My eyes started tearing up and I couldn't stop smiling. I turn around to face Tyler and jump into his arms before placing my lips softly onto his. He closes the door behind him before walking us both over to the bed. Yes, things happened that will not be said. The night ended with him holding me and me falling asleep on him. The next morning we left and headed home.

Just a day for just us. It was all so relieving. When we got back to my house, my mom was sitting on the couch looking calmer than the day before.

"So, did you tell him?" I ask.

"Yes. I was shocked by his reaction but yeah, I told him." my mom says.

"I think you should start calling me dad soon." Collin says as he walks in from the kitchen. I drop my bags and immediately run into Collin's arms.

"Welcome to the family unofficially, my friend!" I yell.

*

We celebrated a bit before all of us went to bed. I got up the next morning and went downstairs to find Tyler on the couch.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, just, I need you to sit down." he says before I sit on the couch next to him. "I hate to say this but, I think we need to see other people. I thought this was going to work out but I just can't see a future with you. I'm sorry it had to be this way." I'm in total shock. Unable to respond. He gives me a quick kiss before leaving. I sit on the couch for quite some time before heading upstairs. I tear leaves my face before I start crying uncontrollably. I text Gia and tell her I just got dumped. About ten minutes later she bursts into my room and grabs hold of me.

"I've got sappy romance movies, snacks, some beer, and energy drinks. You don't need him anyways. Enjoy the single life. Guys will make life hell if you continue basing your life around them. Come on I'll turn on the Notebook, you set up a table of snacks and drinks." Gia says before getting up and setting up the movie.

She closes the blinds and turns off the lights while I set all the snacks on my bed and the drinks on tables on either side of my bed. Gia jumps onto my bed next to me and plays the movie. The entire time I'm sniffling and crying. The movie really just got to me. They loved each other so much. They were seperated by her parents. Then she married someone else. The part that was the saddest was the ending. They both died in each other's arms while holding hands. It was beautiful it was heart wrenching and god was it sad.

This was how the entire night went. My heart kept breaking. Piece by piece every movie. The more we watched, the more I craved. The more I craved the more my mind went back to Ashton. I should've told him I loved him when I got the chance because it was true, I really did love him.

I loved the way he made me feel. I loved the way he treated me. I loved the way he would take care of me or spoil me no matter how much I wanted him not go spoil me. They were just the sweetest gestures. No matter how much I want to deny it, I miss him like hell. I miss him holding me. I miss his hugs. I miss his kisses. I just miss him so damn much.

At this point I was crying even more. Gia pulled me close to her as I buried my face into her shoulder.

"I miss him so much. I bet he already has another girlfriend though." I say.

"Tyler? How could he get another girlfriend in twelve hours?" Gia asks.

"Not Tyler. I mean Ashton. He's probably with that fucking Rose bitch." I feel Gia freeze. I look up and her face is frozen. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing just thinking. Why don't you try and go talk to him?" she suggests.

"I'm scared. What if he doesn't feel the same way towards me? I'll look like a fucking idiot going up to him." I cry harder.

"No, you won't. Just talk to him I bet you he might still feel the same way."

~~~hey you guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with school and family. So yeah. Please remember to vote share and comment love you all.