Chapter 26

Carmen's POV

The next day was a no school day so I pretty much spent the whole day hanging out with my mom. Talking, baking, we even did a little shopping.

"So, Gia and Michael." my mom says as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, they're adorable honestly. They're so close and it's just so cute." I say.

"And you're jealous."

"What makes you think that?"

"You're my daughter. I know you well enough to know you wish you had that right now. To be able to hold some guy for a whole day. To be able to kiss him and have him love you so much and spend the night because you felt lonely." my mother continues. "You miss Ashton you're just not willing to admit it. You want him back but you think you're better off without him. You don't have to admit it or anything I just know you well enough to know."

"I don't miss him. He cheated on me with some girl who everyday sits on the hood of my car smoking a cigarette." I say sternly. "Anyways, you and Collin?"

"He wants to go on another date this Friday. Only this time he wants to go out of town to some place like Oregon or something like that. You don't have to babysit or anything, it'll just be for the weekend. You can invite Gia over or whatever friends you want over just no parties that literally destroy the house please. I want the house to stay decent."

"I promise it'll stay decent." we then walk into JC Penny's and clothes shop.

"Do you want a new wardrobe?"

"I mean it'd be nice."

"Come on, pick out everything you want. For once we're having a girls day out just you and me. None of your boyfriends or friends and none of my friends and my boyfriend isn't here. Just pick whatever you want and I'll get what I want."

"Everything will come out to be like six hundred dollars. You might as well just not."

"I got a raise at work. Now pick out what you want."

I then go crazy and pick out so many things. A ton of pretty shirts and the cutest dresses. Jeans that actually fit. They just became perfect. That's pretty much how my entire day was. When we got home we ended up baking a batch of brownies before watching a chick flick.

"How many do we have?" I ask my mom.

"A dozen."

"Not enough."

"More brownies!"

I then get out a tub of cookie dough ice cream before scooping some out and putting it into two seperate bowls. My mom then puts some brownie on top before I grab the whipped cream and put it on top of that. My mom grabs the chocolate sauce out of the fridge and drizzles it over the top before putting more brownie pieces. We then walk into the living room and turn on The Fault In Our Stars.

"I don't care if I die of diabetes, I at least died eating something I love most." my mom says before taking a bite. "Holy shit this is the best thing in the world."

"And I will always love you!" I yell before taking another bite.

The rest of the night I spent jumping around the whole house on a sugar rush.

Ashton's POV

When my mom got home from work, I decided to go over to Gia's since I knew Michael would be there and I had a plan that required those two.

"What are you doing here?" Gia asks.

"I need to talk to you and Michael." I say.

"Fine, come in." she says before I step inside. Sitting on the living room couch is Michael. I sit in the rocking chair across from them before intertwining my fingers together and setting my hands in ny lap. I look at the two, then the floor, then back at them. "Well?"

"I need your help. I want to know how to get Carmen back." I say.

"First off, you need to give her time. She doesn't usually get back with exes after a week. I'd wait about a month or two. Five at most. Then, you keep surprising her anonymously. One part of this plan is she gets in a relationship with another guy but that's another idea. Send many gifts and keep them anonymous. She'll be suspecting someone else. An- Michael, not right now." I then look at Michael who has his lips on Gia's neck.

"Sorry." Michael says sitting up.

"But, anyways if you can do that you'll get her back for sure." Gia says.

"Thanks that's all I needed." I say before getting up and walking over to the door and leaving.

I start driving to a grocery store to start with my first plan of action. I buy one rose and a small floral card. On the card I wrote a few things. I then went to one guy's house that I know she would love to date. Tyler.

"I need you to do me a favor." I tell him. He glances quickly at the rose I have in my hand and he gives me a confused look.

"No, I won't go to prom with you." he says.

"Ha-ha, anyways, I need you to give this to Carmen. Her and I broke up and I'm trying to get her back. So, if you can give her this and just go with it, you'll be a life saver."

"Alright. For how long?"

"Two months at most."

"Alright you got yourself a deal. See you, man." Tyler says before I leave.

I then head back to my house. I run inside and into the kitchen before going into the kitchen and heating up a left over piece of pizza. I stand right by my window and watch for Tyler to show up. He then pulls up to my driveway twenty minutes later. He heads up to Carmen's door step before setting the rose on her porch and ringing the doorbell. He runs off the porch and over my fence behind his car.

~~~Hey everyone so I'm headed home from another bowling trip. I've been busy with finals and such so yeah. I love you all and remember to vote, share, and comment.