You froze and shot up, your hands covering the rip. You knew that voice from anywhere.

You turned around and confirmed your suspicions. It was Akihiko Ikuto. He was the vice student council president and your crush since junior high. Two years ago he had transferred into the school from being home schooled.

Kiko nudged you and you nodded furiously. "Y-yeah! Door cut me! Skirt got claws!" Kiko face palmed. "Haha..ha.."

You were crying hysterically on the inside. "Smooth." Tsukiko whispered into your ear.

You blushed and looked down. Your crush was finally talking to you and you made a complete fool out of yourself!

Your best friend sighed. "(Y/n) here managed to rip her skirt on her way to school. You know how clumsy she could be."

Akihiko gave a soft smile at you which melted your insides.

"You know how to sew, don't you?" she asked, a mischievous look twinkling in her eye.

"Ah! Yes, I do!" he exclaimed and fixed his brown hair out of his emerald eyes. He held out a hand to you, "Come with me, would you? I can help fix your skirt."

Tsukiko placed your hand in his and patted your back. "Text me the details later, you owe me!" She ran off suddenly leaving you two in the classroom.

For fear of making yourself look even worse, you obliged and nodded your head, a dorky smile playing on your lips. He picked up your school bag and guided you through the halls.

He was holding your hand! You sighed contently. Best...Friday...ever. you thought.

He led you into a small room with a table and some plush couches. "This is the student council room." he explained and set your bag down on the couch. "We come here mostly to just hang out and relax after our work is done."

He let go of your hand and walked over to a desk by the windows. You frowned as the warmth faded away from his touch.

Akihiko got out a small white box and sat down on the couch. He waved you over and you stood in front of him. The box had sewing needles and many different colors of thread.

You weren't sure how he was going to be able to fix your ripped skirt. It was a nice royal blue plaid with black and white, the same as your collared sleeves and bow.

Surely though, he spun you around and got to work. You never knew he could sew! How could you have been so thoughtless?

A few minutes later he clipped the thread and set about putting the box away. You looked down at your skirt to see it stitched wonderfully. He must have a good hand to sew that well.

"T-thank you, Akihiko-senpai!" you stuttered, giving a bow.

"No problem." He smiled and went over to the small cooler in the corner of the room. "Would you like a drink?" He offered you a juice box which you took gratefully.

Soon enough, the both of you ended up chatting about the most randomest things. Well, sort of considering you could hardly speak two sentences.

Still, you enjoyed the vice president's company. Lately, you've noticed he hasn't been smiling very often. Even so far as to take a break from the duties of student council.

You let a small smile grace your features, a blush rising on your cheeks as you watched Akihiko wave his hands about excitedly as he talked to you. It was nice to see him smiling once more. Like, really nice.

"W-what?" he asked suddenly and you blinked. "Is there something on my face?" He lifted his hands to wipe at his cheeks.

Your eyes widened and your face flushed. "NO! Y-you're perfectly fine! Handsomely perfect, even!" His face flushed red and you shook your head furiously. "No, wait! I mean-"

He burst out laughing then. Small tears coming to his eyes. You chuckled nervously. What a dimwit I am! you thought embarrassedly, You just made a fool of yourself! Again!

He turned to you and placed a hand on your shoulder. "You're a really nice friend, you know that, (L/n)-san? No wonder you and Wakanabi-san are so close."

Your face must've looked like a tomato by now. It felt really hot all of a sudden as he kept staring at you, his perfect face so close to you with his perfect hand still holding onto your shoulder...

"I'm sorry," he said after a while. He looked to the window, "It got so late out, and it wouldn't be very bright of me to let you walk home home alone..."

He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"No-no! It's alright, really!" You began, "I mean, you fixed my skirt and everything! If anything, I'm in your gratitude, Akihiko-senpai..."

He nodded slowly. "Ikuto." he said softly.

"Eh?"

"Were friends, right? Call me Ikuto."

You nodded your head furiously. You two were on a first-name basis now! Oh wow!! This has got to be one of the best nights you've ever had.

Akihiko- Erm... Ikuto grabbed your hand softly as you picked up your school bag. "I'll walk you home, (F/n)-san." he said with a grin.

Just hearing your name made butterflies flutter nervously in your tummy. This had to be a dream, right? Surely it had to be!!

Ikuto led you down to the shoe lockers where you exchanged your own. What neither of you were both expecting though, was the tall figure who was waiting at the wall by the school gates.

You and Ikuto both exchanged odd glances at each other before cautiously stepping up to him.

And then the worst came.

He pulled his hood down to reveal soft blonde hair and sparkling, mischievous blue eyes...

"Cupcake!"