Chapter 2

You gave a yawn the next morning and snuggled into your covers once more. You felt really warm and comfortable and you didn't want to get up.

You felt the kitten's soft ears tickling your cheek and you smiled. You could hear his loud purring and feel it vibrating against your chest. You reached out blindly to find the kitten's head. Your hand stroked his soft ears and his tufts of fur felt kinda longer than usual. Like human hair actually.

You felt a tongue lick your neck and a nose nudging your chin. There were arms wrapped around you and what you assumed to be the kitten's tail rubbed against your legs.

You peeked open your eyes and sat up. "W-w-what??!!" You shrieked.

Icy blue eyes stared up at you, soft blonde cat ears peeking out behind blonde hair. Freckles adorned the boy's cheeks and nose and shoulders. Two fangs stuck out from behind his top lip. "Who are you?!" You screamed.

You scrambled off your bed and into the corner of your room.

The boy with the cat ears and tail smirked, giving a loud yawn and stretching his long body. The blanket fell off him and your eyes widened, a bright blush reddening your face. You turned around quickly as you felt your heart rate increasing rapidly.

You heard purring once more and a nudging against your hand. "Awhh, c'mon~ This kitty needs some food." he whined as he rubbed against you. "I'm hungryyy!"

"P-put some clothes on!" You yelled at him, your eyes still shut tightly.

You felt the rubbing stop. "What are clothes?" he asked.

You looked down at him astonished. His tail thankfully covered his area, but his one ear was flattened and his head was slightly tilted.

'What person didn't know what clothes were?' you thought. Then you continued to stare at him. He had the same icy blue eyes as the kitten you picked up last night. The small cat was nowhere to be seen either, and the ears and tail on the boy looked to be quite lively. Was it possible that maybe...he was the kitten?

You sighed and looked at him with a small smile, a blush still adorning your face. "Just...put that blanket around you, please." you asked as you pointed to the blanket that was on your bed.

You seen him give a smirk and he grabbed the blanket, pulling it around him and over his head.

To be honest, as you stared at his cute little ears that stuck out and his tail that swayed behind him with that Cheshire grin on his face, you couldn't help but be attracted to him. He was pretty cute...

'No!' You gave your cheeks a small slap. You can't like this cat-man person! It was unnatural!

You began to rummage around in your drawers to find something for him to wear. None of your shirts would be able to fit his long and lean build, but surely one of your pajama or sweat pants will!

Right?

You finally found a pair of baggy (f/c) pants. You turned around to find him watching you closely, his tail swaying behind him slowly.

"H-here's some pants..." you murmured and tossed them to him. You bowed low, a blush on your face. "I'm sorry I don't have anything else!" you gushed.

You stayed like that for a few seconds, your heart beating loudly in your ears. Why were you even bowing to him?

A low chuckling sounded in front of you and a gasp escaped your lips. You looked up and seen him staring at you. He smirked and brushed a small stray tear from his eye. "Cute."

Your face heated up once more. He jumped down from being on your bed. He stood up to his tall full length to which he towered over you. "Can we get some food now? I'm still quite hungry."

He walked past you and out of the room. You quickly followed behind and set about grabbing him that milk and fish from before.

You came into the living room to find him sprawled out on the couch. A thought struck you then. Why were you even catering to him? All of a sudden he just demands food and you get some for him?

You found yourself becoming angry. Though you weren't quite courageous to speak your mind, so you kept quiet and set the food down in front of him on the small table.

His eyes lit up with delight. He turned towards you with a large smile, "Thanks." and then he leaned down and began to slurp up the milk in the bowl.

It was a rather odd sight to look at, but even so it was strangely cute.

When he was done he sat up and looked you straight in the eye. "Got any cheese?" he asked.

You stared at him confused. Did cats like cheese?

You shook your head, "N-no."

"Hm. You should get some." He gave a loud burp and you scrunched your nose in disgust. He laughed at your expression.

You slowly sat down next to him on the couch, turning on the television.

Silence filled the room. It only lasted a few minutes until the cat-man spoke, "So what's your name, Cupcake?"

You blushed at the endearment. C-c-cupcake??! You turned to see him watching you steadily. Did he have a staring problem or something? Every time you turned to look at him he'd be staring right back at you!

"(Y-Y/N)..." you said quietly. You bit your lip, "And yours?"

He failed to hesitate and said, "Don't have one."

Your eyes widened, intrigued. "And why not?" you asked curiously.

He smirked, tilting his head. "Because my master hasn't given me one yet."

"Y-your master?" You thought back to yesterday when you picked the small kitten up. He didn't have any sort of collar on. "But you didn't have a collar on... I thought you didn't have a master?"

His ears gave a flick and he crawled toward you, his nose inches away from your own. You could feel his hot breath against your skin. "I didn't until last night."

Your mind was swimming. What did he mean "until last night"? He was with you when you picked him-

Your eyes widened and so did his smirk.

"Ah~ So you understand now, Cupcake?" he breathed. He was so close to you, your foreheads touching and your face scalding hot. You couldn't take much more of this close proximity...

"You're mine~"