Chapter 12

Hi guys! I am back from the dead!! I am so so so sorry I haven't updated since Christmas I feel horrible. I don't really want to get into much but the last few months have been extremely difficult for me, life still is tbh I just want to try to write this story again. Honestly, I know that now the story might not be as good as it was before. I am trying my hardest so please respect that guys. I also know I have a lot of spelling mistakes, I'm nr the strongest speller and just do mess up a lot of the time. I love you all so much and can't believe that I have 16K. I'm trying so hard for you guys. I love you all so much!! Thank you for reading! Stay strong, stay sweet and stay sassy. Love you guys!!
~Shaunasheep
_____________________
Me and Jordan ran to catch up with the other guys and it was hilarious! His laugh is like what you'd expect from a nerd who's seen the sun for the first time. Shit, that's actually what it was.

Jordan the absolute nerd.

"UM, WHERE WERE YOU GUYS? LIKE OH MY GOD YOU'S JUST WENT MISSING!" Damon says in his Russian womans voice. Same Damon, same.

"I couldn't be bothered to walk anymore so we stayed sat down for a bit." I shrug off as if it was nothing.

" Ah okay then." Shannon says next to me and winks. Oh shite, she got the wrong idea! She thought me and Jordan were kissing?! Pfft, as if he'd go for a girl like me. And anyway, Jordan is like family that would just be wrong.

"Shannon, I'm saving myself for Andy Biersack. I can't have anything interfere with Randy." I sass. Oh wow, mine and Andy Biersack's ship name is Randy. Whenever I hear Randy it makes me thing of a cowboy with a ginger moustache. No offense to all the Randy's out there.

Wait...Cowboy. Why are they called COW boys when they ride Horses? If anything they should be called Horseboys. What a mind fuck..

"Randy, what on fucking earth is a Randy?" Shannon giggles. How dare she! What is a Randy? Randy is the best relationship out there okay, he might not know its a relationship, but he will, soon enough.

"Randy is the relationship that people can only dream of, you should be jealous of Randy!" I exclaim. I mean, any relationship with Andy Biersack in it is goals, he is a literal tall bean, how can he not be goals?

"Okay you weirdo." She giggles and then turns to Tyler to start a conversation. Tyler's face tattoo is so cool, I seriously want another tattoo! I've only got the arctic monkeys heart rate/beat symbol on my right wrist which I got at age 15. I want to be covered in tattoos though, I hate when people are like "you'll have that when you're old and saggy it won't look right!" Like no, I'm going to be a gangster granny and you cannot stop me! I will be fabulous!

I run ahead on the pebbly path to catch up with Damon who is marching ahead on his outdoor mission,  I don't know where he thinks he's going though, probably Narnia in his mind!

"SMURFYYYY. " I yell whilst running up to him. Why am I running? I do not run, PLUS, I am hungover. So hungover it feels like my brain has disconnected from my head and is just bobbing about in my cranium. Painful.

"FOXY ROXY I'M LOST AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO!" Damon tells me in his Russian woman voice yet again.

"OH NO! THAT CANT BE GOOD! PASS THE MAP CRAZY DUDE" I tell and finally catch up to him. Even while he doesn't know where he's going, he's storming ahead as if to find a rainbow at the end! OH MY GOD, I WANT TO FIND THE END OF A RAINBOW!

Smurfy hands my the map and as soon as I look at it, my brain throbs even more. It is actually just a drawing of a few paths and trees and a river.... it all looks the bleeding same!

"We are well and truly lost"  I chuckle. Well, it's not as if it's a real laugh, I laugh a lot when I'm actually freaking out. It's that feeling of "do I laugh or cry?", I've had that feeling a lot with these guys. They do whatever the fuck they want and don't worry tjat in fact we might get lost! Worries the fuck out of me.

Even as I look around now, we're walking in a huge Forrest, we aren't on a path just grass and there is nobody near us. Where the fuck has Smurfy taken us?

"WE'RE LOST!!!" Cries Kyle who must have overheard. He starts running in circles and whaling which sounds like two seals getting it on. He's such a Weenier. 

"NOOOO WE CANT BE LOST!" Johnnie joins in and they both run around in circles. Soon enough, everyone is screaming and running around as if they're playing dizzy ducks and I'm the only responsible one for once! Oooh, I feel powerful.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!!" I scream, gaining M the attention of the 3 year olds I am officially babysitting. Wow, fun.

"DO NOT FEAR! I SHALL SAVE US AND BE THE ALMIGHTY HERO!" I yell and fist pump into the air. Roxy the hero, that's got a ring to it!

"HURRAYYYY!" They all yell and I smile devilishly. I have two options, find the way out and get us all out safely and calmly....well maybe not calmly, I am with My Digital Escape after all. The other option would be to find the exit and get the rest of the guys lost in the woods while I make it out.

The second one would definitely be funnier.