Chapter 8

I wake up with a banging headache. Fuck, what happened last night? Randomly, my mind notices the arm draped over my stomach.....naked stomach. Instantly my head whips up and I see that it's Ashers arm resting over me. Wait....we didn't, did we? I can't remember. No, we wouldn't have.

I've only got my matching thor bra and knickers on and he's only in his boxers. I don't think anything would ever happen between me and Ash really, we're too close for that to happen now. This was probably just because we were both pissed and by the looks of it, I didn't go home. Wait...EW WE'RE IN JOHNNIE'S ROOM!

"Asher, oi Ash. Wake up." I shake his shoulder and his eyes flutter open. Aww, he actually looks quite cute when he's sleepy.

"What? Wait....what?" He darts up. Probably thinking the exact same thing I did. His eyes shoot down at himself and then at me. "Erm...DI-did we?" He gulps.

"We wouldn't have. I can't remember, fuck sake." I shake my head.

Making both of us jump, Ashers phone pings. He picks it up off the side and his face begins to slowly crease.

"What's wrong with you? " I laugh. Im only trying to stray my mind from you know, the fact we might have done the frickle frackle.

"Jeydon just messaged me saying 'the video has went viral! Tell Roxy to look on- well any social media I'm sure she will find it' what does he mean by that?" Ash asks. The video.....the video...what video?

And then it hits me like a ton of bricks.

The one of me and Samm kissing. Shiiiiiit! Okay that was for a joke I didn't know everyone was going to post it all over the Internet! All aboard the hate train...toot toot!

"THE ONE OF ME AND SAMM KISSING. WHERES MY PHONE?" I shout. I need to see this for myself. I really don't want Samm and Jeydon getting hate for some stupid drunken kiss, well, kisses.

I pull all the covers off, search under the pillows and look all around the floor and the nightstand but it's not there. I've done all this while still in bed covered up obviously. I'm scared to stand up because if I'm naked...eww...then that means Ash will see me sober and that's not good. Ooh hell no.

"Ash look away." I command. Wow in actually such a demanding person, why do I even have friends.

"Done." He says. I look at him and sure enough he's turned the opposite way with his hand covering his eyes.

Quickly, I hop out of bed and pick up his baggy ass top which was strewn onto the floor and slide it on. Its a marvel top which looks all old and distorted but that's the design. It's cool as fuck.

"It's fine now. " I say and he takes his hand off his face and looks at me.

"Hey, is that my top?" He smirks.

"Maybe." I admit and look down, embarrassed.

"Why the fuck are you embarrassed with me, you look as cute as Kellin Quinn." Ash says and hops out of bed, walking towards me.

"That's actually the best compliment I've ever got. Okay, that's the only compliment I've ever got but still the best." I giggle and he chuckles along as well.

"Don't expect it to be the last." He's stood in front of me now, his finger is bellow my chin, lifting my face high to look at him. He's god damn 6 foot one billion, it feels like I'm breaking my neck here!

I look into his eyes and instantly feel bad. I can see it, I can see passion and lust mixed in his eyes and I just can't do this with him, I just can't.

I shake from his grasp, put my hand on his chest and look down again. "I can't do this Asher, you mean a fucking lot to me but the fact we might have done it is bad enough. " I admit and turn around to walk away. As soon as I reach the doorway, I hear his voice.

"I don't want anyone to hurt you, okay. Im not going to let anyone hurt you and I'm sticking to that promise. You mean a lot to me, okay?" Ash tells me. Why is he saying this now? Why does he have to be so awkward?

" I won't, you mean lots to me to." I can't hide the small smile that creeps across my face. He's a freaking cutie and I just want to strangle him with Cuddles and urgh I hate feelings.

And with that I walked out, in his shirt, and left him stood there in his stupid Calvin Kleins underwear.

*******

My head is killing me. I found my phone in an empty red cup left on the side but it was dead. I put it on charge and haven't looked on it since. Bryan told me everything from last night. And I mean EVERYTHING. I necked on with Samm 3 times and each time people videoed it and you'll never guess what, all videos are online! According to Bryan they videos are "worthy of him getting off on".

"So let me get this straight. Oli Sykes gave me his number and we were talking to each other on the phone while stood next to each other saying that we couldn't find each other? And I kept calling you Barbie?" I asked for the 59th time.

"To be honest I don't think you knew who you were yourself. And that was nowhere near as bad as you got" he said.

So yeah, apparently I got up on the kitchen bar and started stripping so Ash picked me up and took me into the bedroom to get ready again and I passed out. We didn't do the naughty at all *phew*.

"Oh and Roxy, we're going out today." Bryan says just as I stand up to leave. Out? Really? With this face and this banging headache?

"Where to?" I grumble. Roxy and outdoors don't mix well.

"Damon said he's booked this amazing outdoors treck in honour of you. Thank him later." Bryan laughs. Oh that mother trucking brown haired smurfy little twat of life URGH. He's done this because he knew all I'd want to do today is sleep, sleep, eat and sleep again.

"Oh I'll thank him alright." I growl and storm back to Johnnie's room.