Chapter 2

"I was just kidding you terd! Why would I let that kid touch my hair? Who knows where his hands have been?" A shiver goes through my spine at the thought...ewww.

"Oh come on, you know you love it." Johnnie winks and I couldn't help but laugh and look down so he can't see the freaky smile covering my face right  now. Why is this little emo kid even trying to get me to do this? And why did this little emo kid just make me blush??

"You're such a let down Rachelll." Kyle holds out my full first name.

"You dare." I raise my eyebrows at him but smile a little to big as well. I can feel my big ass dimples braking into my cheeks, fuck.

""Oh come on Rachel! You know you want to Rachellll." He keeps going. He really wants to start, huh? Everyone here knows for a fact that if they call me my real name, their spine will be bent in half by my hands personally as I laugh like a mad man.

"That's it!" I stand up from the couch and slam my foot against the floor.

"Oh shit." Kyle bites his lips and jumps off the air bed, running through the apartment away from me. I shake my head and run after him. Physical activity and Roxy Dorame do not go in the same sentence 99.9% of the time but I guess when it has to happen, it happens. No matter how much of a potato I look.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kyle shouts in fits of laughter.

"YOU STARTED IT!" I giggle back.

"JOHNNIE HELP ME!" Kyle screams as he runs back into the living room and past the bed his 'boyfie' is sat on. Sure enough, Saviour Johnnie stands up to the rescue and tries to block me from Kyle.

"Oh come on, I could squish you." I stand in front of him and put my hands on my hips, trying to sass my way past him.

"Oh is that so?" He raises his eyebrows and I quickly push his side whilst he isn't concentrated and dive onto Kyle who is now laid on the blue bed on the floor. I playfully punch him a few times as we both laugh and then kick him right in the balls. After that, I stand up, wipe my hands together and walk back to my seat, grinning at what I achieved.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Johnnie brakes into fake tears and kneels next to a cowering Kyle. "NOW WE CAN'T HAVE BABIES!" Never expected that one. What would Kohnnie babies even look like......I know it'd be emo as fuck, most likely an ugly ass baby.

"I hope it taught you all a fucking lesson." I point my finger at everyone around the room. I'd prefer to be called Doris Dicklefacer than Rachel.

"Don't.....e-ever call her-r Rachel." Kyle wheezes from the bed. I can hardly hear him since he basically whispered it, still in pain from my attack. Aaah, I feel proud.
-------
The guys made their video which included a lot of weird shit and Alex and Johnnie sharing cute glances at each other. Urgh they should just get together! I mean they're adorable for each other, you can easily tell they like each other and I'm just really confused to why they aren't a thing yet.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I shout as I pick up my leather jacket off the coat rack. It's actually surprising that these messy guys who have a toilet full of shit and Scubba Steve's have a coat rack. I guess it shows that they can actually sort shit out.....well not literally since that toilet is still blocked up but still.

"DOES THAT MEAN I CAN EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR FLUFFY HAIR?"I look back and see Johnnies head popping around the corner and a huge joker like grin covering it. Okay some times he can be cute.

"Yes, yes it does you weird ass thug pug." I laugh and roll my eyes, opening the front door.

"Now say by to your boyfriend and boyfriends friends, Alex. I need to get home." I raise my eyebrows at her and her jaw drops. I was hoping to get home earlier than usual as I promised my internet best friend I'd FaceTime him. He lives in Britain but just like me, he sleeps all day and stays awake all through the night.