Chapter 5

I was told by the rest of the guys to go home and get ready while they organise the party. I don't even know why they're throwing a random ass party but I am excited to be honest.

Alex came home with me considering she's my lift and now we're getting changed. I went in the shower first because I have a lot more hair than Alex and it takes forever to dry but now it's finally finished!

What to wear? What should I wear to this party that MDE are planning?
Suddenly, my phone buzzing pulls me out of my horrible visions of how the party will turn out.

Remember, nobody touches you or they'll have to beat this Beyoncé booty! You got that? Cover your vajayjay honey. Loving youuuuu:-P xx ~Deoneandonlyfizzy

Oh lord. He did not just message me that! Well, what can you do when your best friend is your brother in unexplainable ways?

Will tights be okay your Highness? And I don't know what to wear anyway! You're the clothes genius come help moi! And give me a hint on this party shizzle ;-) xx ~FoxyRoxy

Damon always helps me with what I wear and I'm not ashamed to admit it, he is one true Mix between Beyoncé, Nikki Minaj and the Queen....

No can do Roxy Poo, have to help out and you might see a change in me at the party. I'll be sexy again XD JUST COVER UP SO I DONT HAVE TO BEAT PEOPLE UP! Xx ~Deoneandonlyfizzy

Okay then. He'll look different and won't even help me out with my outfit? This must be serious....
I scan back through my wardrobe and fall across my skirt/dungarees type thing. After that, I pick up a plain black boob tube. It actually works really well! I shot them on and pick up my pair of bunny tights. I fling them on as well and accessorise with necklaces, stretchers and a bandana and bracelet. I straighten my hair for the first time and it looks perfect! When Johnnie done it, it was curly a little so you couldn't tell the full effect but I actually adore my hair! I don't think I'll be dying it for a while actually.
Which phone case should I put on today? I don't know why but I just can't have the same phone are on all the time. I own over 100 and have a different phone case on every day. I walk over to my phone case collection in my walk in wardrobe (lucky I know) and search through them. Black, red, Asking Alexandria, All Time Low, 5sos, penguin, charger case, black case with red blood drops, black veil brides.....screw it I'm going with bvb. I mean you've got to love Andy. Even if you don't like Black Veil Brides you still like Andy, how could you not?
I shot the case onto my phone and apply my make-up and slide into a pair of combat boots. I actually look decent for once. I hope I'm not "too revealing" for smurfy's taste because he will then actually send me home and make me change. No word of a lie.
"ALEX YOU DONE YET?" I shout even though she's most likely in the room next door.
"YEAH LET ME JUST DRY MY HAIR." She screams back. She went in the shower twice but I don't actually know why. Probably dying her hair again.
"I'LL BE DOWNSTAIRS." I reply and trot down the stairs while shoving things into my parent advisory bag. It may seem stupid but I'm so goddamn excited for this party. I'm also kinda stressed because I want to know who else is coming but I guess if people hear that MDE are having a party, they just turn up.
I wonder who will actually get pissed. Bryan will be buying the drinks so he has the right to get drunk, Jordan will, Asher will, I feel like Kyle and Alex and Johnnie are too innocent to drink. They'll have a few but won't actually get drunk...
" READY!" Alex rushes down the stairs. Oh, she has dyed her hair again. This time it's blue and black. Looks nice.
" nice hair." I smile at her.
"Fucking hell look at you. Do you actually like that Asher or something?" Alex's eyebrows go straight up ,it looks like they're about to brake off her head. WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT?
"No! I don't! You've never actually been to a party with me so what do you know anyway?" I ask. If I ever go to a party, it's with my mates from school. Alex has never tagged along and never seen what I wore anyway.
"Well it looks nice." She sticks her tongue out. Seriously.
"Let's just go." I laugh and stand up from the couch. We both walk out the house and set off to Bryan and Johnnie's place.