Chapter 2

It had been two weeks since Snotlout had gone missing, and lots of the villagers had noticed. "Come on Snotlout, where are you?" Mumbled Hiccup as he walked towards the Great Hall.

"Surprisingly, I miss him." Ruffnut was saying as Hiccup walked over to them.
"We all do." Hiccup sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"He's gonna miss his birthday party if he doesn't come back soon." Tuffnut said, trying, but failing, to cheer up the mood.
"That's it! Tomorrow, we'll start a search for Snotlout, we make different groups tonight, and we start searching in the morning." Hiccup said, placing a fist on the table.

And then they started discussing who would be with who and what direction they would go.

Snotlout and Iona had actually improved their relationship further, there were no more awkward talks.
But Snotlout had one thing on his mind he was guilty of. He had not told her anything about Berk, or told her his real name. He kept procrastinating, saying that she would no longer love him.

------...------...------...------... 2 days later ...------...------...------...------

Snotlout had finally decided to tell her the truth. He walked up to her, a nervous expression on his face. "Balder? What's wrong?" Iona asked, gently putting a hand on his shoulder.
"Iona -" he started, before he was cut off.
"Snotlout! Thank the Gods we found you!" A familiar voice went through the air.

Snotlout actually cringed when they said his name, and he looked at Iona, a wild expression on her face. "What is this?" She screeched, trying to figure out what was going on. "Who are you?" She asked Snotlout, tears falling down her face because she was so confused.
"That's what I was trying to tell you, my name isn't Balder, it's Snotlout and I'm from Berk." He mumbled quietly.

Iona slowly put her face in her hands, before running away from the little hut they had built.

Snotlout heard two dragons land and he turned around and snapped at their riders. "What do you think you two were doing?"
Hiccup looked bewildered. "We have been looking for you everywhere! Why are you here?" Hiccup exclaimed.
"The reason just ran away!" Snotlout screeched at him, tears falling out of his eyes and down his cheeks.
Hiccup tried to put a hand on Snotlout's shoulder.
"No Hiccup!" Snotlout said, swatting away Hiccup's hand. "You have ruined my life! If it weren't for you, I would've had the best life ever! Heir to the throne of Berk! Possibly getting the Night fury and I could've had Astrid aswell! And now you've taken away the most important thing in my life, and she is out there right now, thinking I'm the worst person ever and thinking how she could possibly fall in love with me!" Snotlout screeched, letting all of his emotions fall into his words.
"I'm going to find my girl." Snotlout said, before hopping on Hookfang and soaring over the trees.