Chapter Fifty

Anna P.O.V

After a long day of Luke time. It's now time for me to see my lovely girl friend.

I grab my phone but didn't get a chance to call her as I see her caller ID.

"Hey Jess! I said into the phone. I missed her today I know we just got back together but am always gonna see her as my love.

"Hey Anna umm.....Can I live with you for awhile? My eyes widen.

"Jess we're are you? I asked terrified. "Calm down baby am ok just need a place to stay. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah am sure my mom won't mind but you might have to share a room with me. I said pouting.

"I don't mind as long as am next to you. She said and I smiled.

"Do you need a ride? I asked not quite sure if she's home or not.

"Nah I'll be there soon. She said and I started to get excited.

"Oh ok see you soon I love you. I said waiting for her to answer. "I love you more. She said hanging up.

Jess P.O.V

I hang up after saying our goodbyes then I put my phone on my bed.

I grab my suitcase out of the closet opening it. Just as I was about to pack my stuff my mom burst threw my room door.

"Your not leaving! She yelled and I raises my eyebrows. "I thought that's what you and dad wanted?

"We want what's best for you Jessie but have you ever thought that maybe just maybe Anna isn't the right girl for you? She said with a frown on her face.

I sighed then start to think about all the shit Anna has been threw and start to laugh.

"You don't get it do you? I love her I love her so much it fucking hurts so much! I yelled as I felt tears build up.

"You don't know how much I love her you won't ever understand my love for her I want her so bad I'll do anything for her! I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Jess hunny.....am sorry I won't say anything bad about her I get it you love her an sorry. She said pulling into a hug.

"Why can't dad see it like that he wants what's best for me then he should let me love her.