Chapter Forty-One

Anna P.O.V

Later that day went to spend the night by his place. His mom didn't mind and my mom didn't know but I don't care.

We are in his room cuddling. He's holding me so tight like if he let me go I would fall apart honestly I love it.

"Hey you know I'll still love you right? Even though your with her I'll never forget this day. He said kissing my neck.

"Your so cute your making me want to stay. He let out a small chuckle.

"I rather you leave to be happy then to stay and be unhappy. He said looking me in the eye's.

"That's sweet I appreciate how much you understand. He smile then kiss my lip's.

"Of course I understand if someone took you away form me and you weren't happy I would do anything to get you back.

I smile he's making it so hard to let go. I started to kiss him he didn't kiss back though.

I pulled away to see tears stream down his face. "Hey don't cry am sorry I had to hurt you like this. I said wiping his tears.

"I just can't get over the fact that I never even got to take you on a real date and your already gone. I frown

"Someone eles is gonna hold you and kiss you and love you maybe even better than I can. He said closing his eyes.

"Even though your not going to do the things she does dowsing mean I stop loving you. I said seeing a smile sneak on his face.

"Good night love. I snuggle against his chest.

"Good night. I said slowly drifting to sleep.