Chapter Thirty-Two

Luke P.O.V

After school I decided to take Anna for ice cream to take her mind off the break up.

"You don't have to do this you know? I shrug I really didn't mind hanging out with her.

"I want to you could use a treat! She gave me a weak smile and I did a funny face to make her laugh.

"You look ridiculous! She said laughing a real laugh making me smile a bit.

"Thank you I try my best. She shook her head still laughing at my face.

We walked into my aunt's ice shop I come here whenever am sad so made this will cheer Anna up.

"Luke how ar-- who is this! My aunt said her voice full of joy way to go Anut Linda.

"Hi am Anna am Luke's friend form school. My anut smiled I know what she's thinking.

"Well your the first girl Luke ever took here so you must be special. Anna look at me smiling and I blushed.

"Well I bet Luke's the special one here. I grab her hand and we sit down by a table.

"She seems to be really nice especially to you do you know her from some where? Anna said looking into my eyes.

Her deep blue eyes burn in mines she looks so perfect with her cute lips pouting.

"Luke I want ice cream she said knowing that if she pout then I would give in.

"Then order some ice cream? I said and she look down.

"Am to shy can you do it please?
She said frowning at me.

"No you will watch everyone eles eat while you sit here and watch. I said trying to be stern.

She slide closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. "Please?

"Fine I sighed then looked for anut she was smiling at me and Anna.

I walked over to her telling her what to get and she nod I walk back over to Anna.

"Yay thank you! She said and I shrug."Not a problem just trying to cheer you up.

She smiled and ruffle my hair moments later my anut came with two chocolate chip cookie dough sundae's.

"Thank you Anna said before my anut walk off. She got a spoon full off Ice cream and slowly put it in her mouth.

"You like it? I asked and she nod am glad she does because I love it.

"It's my favorite kind actually. Anna said putting another spoon full in her mouth.

"Me too guess we're twins she giggled her giggle was cute but sweet at the same time.

"I guess we are she said smiling at the ground.

After we finish eating we went to the park she got excited to see the swing.

"Oh my gosh I don't remember the last time I been to the park! I shook my head

She ran over to the swing and I push her. "Oh god your heavy! She laugh

"I am not heavy! She said pouting. "Yes you are no more ice cream for you!

"You know exactly what to say to make me smile. I smiled and so did she.

I'll update two more later bye!