Chapter Thirty-Five

Anna P.O.V

I took the long way home not wanting to talk to anyone right now but that soon ended when I saw a familiar face.

"Hey you ok? Marc asked in front of a convenience store. "Yeah am cool. I said rubbing my arms it probably wasn't a could Idea to wear a sleeveless shirt in winter.

"Anna your freezing! He said taking his hoodie off and putting it on me.

"Thanks we're are you going? I asked because he never took this way home before.

"Your house didn't Amber tell you? I shook my head no

"Oh well am sure she'll tell you when we get there. I nod Amber keeping secrets was the last thing am worried about right.

"So I heard about you and Jess am really sorry that you have to go threw this. I put on a fake smile.

"Hey maybe it's for the best you know it just wasn't there. I shrug trying to act like I don't care even though hurt so much.

"That is the the biggest piece of bullshit ever said to man. I giggled a real one this time it actually felt good.

"I just don't want to talk about it. I said looking down at the ground.

"Talking to someone you trust helps I would know. I raise my eyebrows.

"You've been heart broken before yeah right. He laugh but that soon fade to a frown.

"Yeah her name was Becca she had the most beautiful blue eyes long black hair perfect smile. I look at him quite interested in this story.

"What happened to her? I asked out of curiosity.

"She falling love with my best friend it hurt like shit I spill my heart out to her but it didn't matter.

It was really sad to hear him say that because I understand how he feel's.