Chapter Forty-Seven

Anna P.O.V

My mom went to my school today to talk to my principal about my "situation".

For some reason there going to let me stay until am 4 months then they will gave me time to rest before they let me go back in school.

My mom was so happy but that change when she found out that Amber has to go because she's almost 18.

Amber doesn't mind much but my mom kept reminding her about her future and all the opportunities she gave up.

I am only worrying about one thing right now though. How am I going to explain this to luke.

Am laying in my bed thinking about it. Then my phone ringed I hope it isn't Luke.

"Hello? I said putting the phone to my ear."Hey you ok? I was relief to hear the sound of my girlfriends voice.

"Yeah am just worried about this baby thing. She giggled."You still haven't told Luke yet?

"No am just afraid.I said pulling my blanket over my stomach. "Anna this is Luke we are talking about. I smile

"Fine I guess I should talk to him about it. I said and she clapped

"That's my girl now I have to go but I have a surprise for you later! She said and I raise my eyebrows.

"Oh really I can't wait to see it then. I said before we said our goodbyes then hang up.

I sighed and dial Luke's number he answered it automatically. "Anna how are you. He said

"Am fine how are you. I asked bitting my lip as a nervous habit. "Could be better but am cool. I let out a sigh.

"Luke we have to talk. I said. "What us it Anna. He asked I could hear how worried he is in his voice.

"Luke am having a baby. I said and the line went silent."Hello Luke?

"You don't have to take care of it or anything I just wanted you to know. I said tapping my foot.

"So this is my kid? He asked and I nod but realize he can't see me. "Yeah am sorry.

"You don't have to be sorry it's not your fault it's mine. Secondly OF COURSE AM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD! I laugh at how over excited he is.

"Am serious Anna I would never do that to you ever. He said and I started to cry.

"Baby why are you crying? He asked I smiled threw my tear's. "Am so happy that I have you. I said.

"Hey am always gonna be there remember that. He said making me smile more.