Forty-Two

Luke P.O.V

I woke up the next with my arms wrap around the most important thing to me right now.

Then tears start to fall because I remember it's my last day I get to call her mine's.

I wanted her so bad but I know had to give her up. I kiss her lips quickly but it felt like she was going to kiss back.

"Morning. I heard her say to me I smiled."Good Morning Princess. I said holding her close.

"Am your princess? I nod kissing her again she kissed back making me smile.

"You'll alway's be my princess no matter what you do I'll always see you as a princess. She giggled

"Your to sweet. She said smiling but that faded away instantly.

"I have too leave soon. She said into my chest. "I know I said almost like a whisper.

"Please don't be sad I wish I could have both of you but it doesn't work that way. I fake smile

"You don't have to feel bad about this I understand you need her I respect that. I said

"I love you. She said softly I wanted her to say it again because I knew she didn't love me.

But it feels so good to hear her say it.

Anna P.O.V

He drived me home at 10. I couldn't say anything to him because I can't believe it.

Am no better than Jess. I made someone fall in love with me only to break them down.

I guess me and her just have something you fall in love with but we never mean to hurt anyone.

"Goodbye Luke. I said walking out the car then slowly to the house.

"Anna! I heard luke call my name so I turn around to him running into his arm's.

"Am so sorry I did this to you am so so sorry. I said crying because it hurt's.

Not only him but me to. "Hey I would be even more hurt if you cry please don't cry. He said kissing my forehead.

I smile walking away this time for good I turned back just once and wave.

He smile waving back. I walk into my house we're I meet my sleepy mom sitting on the couch.

"Where the he'll have you been! I sigh."I had to do something. I said looking at the floor.

"Up too your room your grounded young lady no excuses. I nod.

"Ok mom. I said sadly and she her tone soften.

"What's wrong? She asked but I said nothing and walked away.

I bump into someone on the way I look up to see my sister my eye's widen as I saw her stomach.

"Your pregnant?