Chapter Thirty-Seven

Luke P.O.V

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling until my phone started ringing.

"Hello? I said answering the phone.

"Hi Luke I heard a little broken voice form the other side of the phone.

"Anna what's wrong I asked clearly worried about her. "Can you come over I just need someone to talk too.

"Oh ok I'll be there soon ok. I hear her hiccup now I know she was crying.

"Thank you she said hanging up I got up grab my key's and rush downstairs.

"Hunny we're are you going? My mom asked cooking.

"I have to see a friend of mines really quick I'll be back soon. She nod with a smile.

I walk out of the door and into my car. She texted me the address and it wasn't far from my house.

In a few minutes I was there I lock the car doors. I was about to knock on her house door but it flew open.

"Hey why are you crying? I asked and she pull me into a hug."Am upset that's why. I laugh

"I can see that come on let's go inside. I said walking inside closing the door behind me.

I grab her hand and pull her next to me on the couch."Now tell me what's wrong. She look down and sigh.

Then she started to tell me everything she got embarrass it the end."Am so sorry Anna and you don't have to be embarrass to tell me anything.

She blushed and nod she's so cute when she's shy."Hey wanna watch a movie to take your mind off of it? I asked

"Sure let's watch fault in our star's! She said excitement clear in her voice.

"Anything you want babe. I said and she smile."Umm can we umm. I raise my eyebrow but realize what she wanted.

I wrap my arm around her kissing her forehead.