I opened the wardrobe and start acting of searching something.

"By the way why shopping?" I asked turning to him.

I saw him scratching his head with smile.

"Well..I was thinking.. Ladies do shopping so, I should take you for shopping." He completed and looked at me.

I smiled and then again turned my eyes to the wardrobe.

"So 12pm final?" I heard him and I couldn't control my smile.

"12am final." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm getting late. You be ready on time." He said and I turned to him.

He picked his bag and laptop and start walking. I followed him. He turned his head a little to see me. He smiled and I followed him. He opened the door of Hall and stepped out but before sitting in the car,he turned and waved.

I smiled too and waved. I recited surah and blew over him. He drove out and I closed the door of hall. I looked at the clock to check the time. It was 9 of the morning so, I start cleaning kitchen and after that I came to my room and clean the all mess.

After all cleaning, I checked the time, it was 11 am. I hurriedly took my dress. For today I choose light green frock with red chori pajama.

I took a shower and  dressed myself. I dried my hair and start combing them. I made a loose plait of my hair and placed it on my one shoulder hanging. I applied kajal in my eyes,gloss on my lips. I wore matching bangles and earrings.  I put my dupatta on one shoulder and pinned it. After getting ready, I looked at myself and smiled.

I looked at the watch. It was 12 o'clock. I start waiting for Jahan. After 5 minutes, I heard the main door opened and he drove in. I quickly run downstairs. I stopped in front of the door,took deep breaths and opened the door. Jahan was standing with his hand on bell.

"Assalam-o-Alikum." I said happily.

He smiled looking at me.
"Wasalam." He said and step in.

Standing in front of me,he looked into my eyes. I was also looking into his eyes.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

He smiled and we both start walking together toward the room. I stopped at the stairs and he turned.

"I just going to make tea for you." I said looking at him and he nodded.

"Hurry." He said and I nodded and walked toward the kitchen.

I start preparing tea for Jahan. I put tea in cup and start walking toward the room. As I entered the room,there was no one inside. I looked for Jahan but didn't find him.

I heard water voice from washroom. I placed tea on side table and picked his bag which he placed on bed. placing it on its place,I turned when I heard the door of washroom opened and saw him coming. His hair were wet,hanging on his forehead. He looked at me while rubbing his hair with towel.

"Tea." I said, pointing toward the table where tea was placed.

He nodded and open wardrobe and took his maroon coloured shirt out. He instantly removed his shirt,he was wearing. My eyes widened in shock. I immediately turned to other side with beating heart. My mind was again and again reminding me what I saw a few second ago.

Allah he took my breath away!!!
At least he should warn me about that heart taking act. My heart was running fast.