I lowered my gaze. I was feeling his eyes on me. I was playing with my breakfast,not eating.

"Zeeniya breakfast is for eating not for playing." I heard him saying and I smiled.

"I know.I..I don't feel like eating." I said and remove my hands from plate.

He smiled looking at me and held my hand. I was shocked, on his sudden touch. He made me stand in front of him.

"As we started our relationship with friendship. So, I want you to be frank with me like friends do." He said looking into my eyes and I nodded.

"Now smile." He said and pinched my nose.

"Awhh..that hurts." I said and rubbed my nose.

He smiled looking me and I smiled back. He was standing so close to me,looking into my eyes. I smiled looking at him who brought his hand forward and tuck the strand of my hair from my face and tug it behind the ear. I lowered my gaze and held my lower lip in my teeth,nervously. My heart was beating so fast.  He didn't know how his touch effect me. My whole body shivered at his touch.

He tuck my lip out of my teeth and I looked at him.

"Don't do it." He said and I stopped biting my lips.

Jahan's every touch was making me crazy. Making my heart flutter. His fingers on my lips were sending shivers down to my spine. My heart was running so fast at his closeness that I was afraid that my heat beat might be heard by Jahan.

He went to room and I held the chair to stop myself from falling. His simple touch burned my whole body. I was shivering and blushing. I never knew that his simple touch would do this to me. I held my heart and took deep breaths to be normal.

What are you doing to me Jahan?

I controlled myself and took water and drank it hurriedly. I went to room and as I entered in room,I saw him putting files in the bag. He looked up and smiled.

"Zeeniya." He called me and I smiled.

Whenever he called me by my name, it felt good. I love hearing my name from his mouth. When his lips spilled my name,my heart jumped with happiness.

"Yes." I said and he walked toward me.

He stopped in front of me. He put his mobile in his pocket and looked at me.

"I'll be back at 12. Then we'll go on shopping." He said looking at me.

"12am?" I asked with widened eyes.

He burst into a laughter and I narrowed my eyes.

"12am!!really zeeniya." He said and again start laughing.

I smiled looking at his smile. His smile was making me smile. He was looking so adorable, so handsome that I could not remove my eyes from him. He stopped his laughing and looked into my eyes.

"I'm making you crazy na!!?" He asked and winked.

"Haha.. Very funny." I said and passed besides him.